• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Age of Empires Gamescom Presentation (maybe AoE4) [Over]

Mrbob

Relic, interesting choice for an AoE game. Interesting choice. Would have been more hyped as them for developer pre Dawn of War 3.

DryvBy

I really hope this is an actual Age of Empires game and not a Dawn of War reskinned to look like Age of Empires.

AGE OF EMPIRES 4!

FUCK YES!

Developed by Relic
Holy crap. This could end up being good. Relic is the only dev I think can get this.

I really hope this is an actual Age of Empires game and not a Dawn of War reskinned to look like Age of Empires.
I'm interested in the time period. according to the trailer and the last page in the CE of AOE III it has to be around 1900 or something like this. That mixed with Company of Heroes, woah!

DryvBy

Holy crap. This could end up being good. Relic is the only dev I think can get this.

I'm interested in the time period. according to the trailer and the last page in the CE of AOE III it has to be around 1900 or something like this. That mixed with Company of Heroes, woah!

I don't want the formula to change into CoH. I love CoH and Dawn of War.

I just hope they keep the core RTS/RTE. My favorite times with these games is playing no-rush for 30 minutes and building up a huge city. It always reminded me of a faster civilization.

Top Bottom