• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft builds a GIANT Xbox One in Vancouver.

Love this marketing approach.

First This
giant-windows-phone.jpg

Then This
giantsurface1_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg

Now This
81cPRCI.jpg

The Kinect unit could watch all of Canada.
No need, Harper is already building one of his own using taxpayer money.

CaptNink

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/techno...-in-vancouver/article15155800/?service=mobile

At noon ET, Microsoft will reveal a gigantic 40-foot-long replica of the new console it has dropped down in Vancouver in a parking lot at 1001 Seymour Street (at the corner of Nelson and Seymour near Yaletown) and gamers will be invited to help open its doors. There are a variety of ways to do that, but they all involve a sort of crowdsourcing where players input their Xbox Gamertag online as a way of “voting” for the big box to open.

Excellent! Will be driving right by there on my way to BCIT.

Superflat

Looking at it again, the back-half of it is missing. This thing is going to fucking gigantic if they're going for a full 1-1 size.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I mean, I actually kinda like the way the console looks, but it doesn't really make a great sculpture. Making something big even bigger isn't really doing it favours.

sinxtanx

I think it might have cloud functionality built in?

because no way is the power brick gonna fit in that, people who say that are delusional

lbk62

it looks normal size, power brick inside #dead

but seriously why would you do that, is a giant black box with some shiny things attached, they should be ashamed of doing this kind of stuff, when overseas make this.

jhnAYyN.jpg

Top Bottom