• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

Marvie_3

Banned
Just tracked everything on UPS and all of my stuff from MS as well as a few things I've bought other places are all supposed to be here Friday. UPS guy is going to need a cart or something. :lol

LiK

only two games arrived. what a bummer. was expecting a lot more. guess it's gonna be a trickle over the next few days.

FYI

They send your games in a padded envelope

for me: one came in a bubble envelope, another came in a large box even tho they only put one game in it.

_woLf

The Old Republic collectors edition. $10 or not, thing is supposed to be collectable, not completely destroyed!

lol, UPS guy just showed up with 6 packages and had a laugh about all of them coming from the same place.

yeah i've got 4 copies of forza coming and 2 more packages from newegg all coming tomorrow.. kinda worried about them sitting by my door til i get off work :x

LiK

had more games come in. much more sizeable amount. hopefully the rest comes tomorrow so i can stop worrying about it.

KissVibes

Banned
Have any of you gotten The Witcher 2 yet? UPS is saying my package is over 2lbs and I'm wondering if it's the Collectors Edition. This puts me in a bind because I was going to refuse the package since I bought The Witcher 2 on steam and I want my $10.59 back but I kinda want the CE stuff too....

LiK

Have any of you gotten The Witcher 2 yet? UPS is saying my package is over 2lbs and I'm wondering if it's the Collectors Edition. This puts me in a bind because I was going to refuse the package since I bought The Witcher 2 on steam and I want my $10.59 back but I kinda want the CE stuff too....

Make it a Xmas gift

KissVibes

Banned
Make it a Xmas gift

I don't have any physical friends that game on PC. Nor do I like anyone on the internet enough to send them something in the mail. I'll just return it if it's the CE, I probably wont want that shit cluttering up my closet anyway.

Jhoan

I just got 2 copies of Forza Horizon by mistake as well (presumably). I might either trade it in or give it to my one of my brothers. Hopefully, I didn't get charged another 15 bucks for it since I clearly ordered 1 copy.

I also received The Witcher 2; the packaging is pretty thick. Not gonna touch it any time soon. The only other games I'm waiting on are Borderlands 2 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

LiK

only missing Warfighter since it was shipped late but it's mainly all here.

34BBA9E1-E717-482F-83A2-3D58E7B77C93-4524-0000031089F80002.jpg

An-Det

I finally got through and they should be sending a box for me to return and replace the Assassin's Creed 3 they sent me. Good thing I have other things to play else I'd be damn annoyed I can't play the game.

VALIS

My 360 bundle deal (250gb, Halo Aniv. and Forza 4 for $200) and Forza Horizon bought the night before Thanksgiving still hasn't shipped yet. Argued with them on the phone thee different times this week and it's the same miserable lies every time, "It will be shipping tomorrow." Fuck you. Just admit you're out of consoles right now and you're not sure when they're coming in. Or that your warehouse is incompetent. One or the other, just give me a valid reason instead of lies.

Top Bottom