• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

~Kinggi~

Banned
Wonder how many copies of Dragons Dogma they had since that game has stayed high in price most places considering how long it has been out.

Yeah its ridiculous. All games from the same time period are already 20$. RE 6 is probably going to follow the same pattern. Why were they able to drop it 9.99 and everywhere else is still 39.99.

LiK

starting to get a few shipping emails and it looks like they shipped a few separately so far. gonna be expecting multiple packs which will be annoying.

Mechazawa

Hmm, maybe they're shipping only by titles so far. None of the three games I ordered have shipped, but it doesn't look like they have for anyone else either.

jediyoshi

They ship from California.

ah alright i can take solace in that.

thanks based microsoft
9Zybo.jpg

Kajiba

They didn't shipped my $10 deals yet(The witcher 2 and Asura wrath) my other games shipped though.

Maybe because it was the weekend.

I've only had one of five $10 games shipped so far. Starting to get a little worried. It reassures me that it sounds like nobody has had Skyrim shipped yet but I've seen people get confirmations on Diablo 3.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've only had one of five $10 games shipped so far. Starting to get a little worried. It reassures me that it sounds like nobody has had Skyrim shipped yet but I've seen people get confirmations on Diablo 3.
It's probably taking awhile because they got hammered with orders over the weekend.

LiK

alright a few games shipped together. thank gawd. my UPS is gonna fucking hate my guts this week XD

Phenomic

Yeah its ridiculous. All games from the same time period are already 20$. RE 6 is probably going to follow the same pattern. Why were they able to drop it 9.99 and everywhere else is still 39.99.

I missed out completely and totally on all these 9.99 deals because it showed up when I was either sleeping or hanging out with my family and I want to kick myself in the face for it.

Ever since then I've been thinking about Dragons Dogma and how I skipped it since it came out the week after Diablo 3 released. It hasn't dropped in price either and now that I've waited this long I can't bring myself to pay 30 or 40 for it (especially after that) Even 20 bucks somewhere on BF would have been awesome.

Kajiba

Okay, all my games have shipped as of now. RE6 and Forza will be here tomorrow and Asura and The Witcher 2 probably by friday.

All is good. Kinda wish I got Dragons Dogma when I had the chance. Hopefully I find a good deal later on in the coming months.

Erekiddo

Forza Horizons, Binary Domain, Resident Evil Operation Racoon City, Dragon's Dogma.. shipped!

Waiting on Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City and DMC HD Collection.

I placed them all in seperate orders, so it doesn't surprise me. :x I wanted the DMC Collection the most, so I hope that one ships soon!

Skyrim PC and Diablo 3 just shipped. I only have Skyrim 360 and Amazing Spider-Man left. I'd have no issue if something happened to the last one since I didn't mean to get Skyrim twice.

I was so busy shopping for TVs and other things I completely slept on this.

Congrats to everyone who benefitted. I can't believe I missed out on such a deal. I'm ashamed of myself.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
They shipped Forza Horizon, Dance Central 3, Witcher 2, and Star Wars: The Old Republic CE. Just waiting on Spec Ops now...

I can't believe that I actually got this $150 CE for $10. What the hell.

Booshka

Literally just bought Forza Horizon for 15, everything else was sold out. Says the deal expires today, so I made it with 7 minutes to spare. Awesome, loved Forza 3, and Horizon looks really good as well.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just one order left to ship for me(Sonic Generations & Final Fantasy XIII-2). They should start getting here tomorrow hopefully. Most of them won't be here until Friday.

Jhoan

Dishonered arrived for me about an hour ago. I won't be touching it until maybe the weekend at earliest; after finals are done at latest. The other games will probably get here between tomorrow and Friday.

So jelly of those of you that got Dragon's Dogma for dirt cheap. I'm sure there will be another sale like this in December.

jediyoshi

for some reason if you view the order page on a mobile, it displays estimated ship dates. probably bunk though since one of them is listed as may of this year

An-Det

My copy of Assassin's Creed 3 arrived today, I just opened it and discovered it only has the multiplayer disc (disc 2), and instead of the normal disc one it has a "multi-disc set 1" clear placeholder disc. Guess I'll be calling customer support tomorrow.

So I bought Dragon's Dogma in the deal and it arrived today. I threw it in the Xbox, hit start and... sweet mercy GAF what are you seeing in this game?? I put a couple hours in and it's... it's not good and borderline bad. I may be crazy but I ain't seeing what all of you all seem to be seeing in this thing. Ugh. Already up for resale.

Top Bottom