• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mii simulation by Flash

Tadaima

Picture 4.png
Picture 5.png

Me:
Picture 3.png

MMaRsu said:
LOL.jpg

:lol :lol
Hahahahaha awesome! I started the "Bomb Zal Droppen" and then a bunch of people started helping me, and I was like "**** yeah GAF is here right now!"

I woulda captured it myself but my Mac keyboard doesn't have a Print Screen button. :(

MMaRsu

Banned
WordAssassin said:
Hahahahaha awesome! I started the "Bomb Zal Droppen" and then a bunch of people started helping me, and I was like "**** yeah GAF is here right now!"

I woulda captured it myself but my Mac keyboard doesn't have a Print Screen button. :(

Yeah I was helping there too, but some ppl just steal the letters back! :(

Hahaha someone just helped me make "It Prints Money" :lol Didn't stay for long though. :(

LMFAO someone's building a penis with the letters. :lol :lol :lol

WordAssassin said:
Hahaha someone just helped me make "It Prints Money" :lol Didn't stay for long though. :(

That was me.

Nobody will let me finish "F**k you Robert Falcon"

Edit: Now I notice that a lot more people are trying to build it :lol :lol

threeball

Banned
Wow I just wasted the last hour or so having fun with this.

My Mii which resembles Me:

miime.png

Here is Ness, from Earthbound, I did my best:

miiness.png

japtor

WordAssassin said:
it has obscure to non mac user keyboard commands!
command shift 3 takes a screenshot and puts it on the desktop.
command shift 4 takes a screenshot of whatever you select (cursor turns into crosshairs, click drag it into a box selection).
command shift 4 then space will screenshot whatever window you mouse over and click (it will highlight what will be captured).
add control to any of these and itll put the screenshot into the clipboard (which you can then create a new document in preview, or paste into photoshop, etc) rather than a file. the file format depends on what version of osx you have, 10.4 saves as png.

japtor said:
it has obscure to non mac user keyboard commands!
command shift 3 takes a screenshot and puts it on the desktop.
command shift 4 takes a screenshot of whatever you select (cursor turns into crosshairs, click drag it into a box selection).
command shift 4 then space will screenshot whatever window you mouse over and click (it will highlight what will be captured).
add control to any of these and itll put the screenshot into the clipboard (which you can then create a new document in preview, or paste into photoshop, etc) rather than a file. the file format depends on what version of osx you have, 10.4 saves as png.
I'm actually using the Mac keyboard on my PC, but THANK YOU! I'm going to be getting a Mac mini next month and I've never been able to figure out how to do screen captures with them.

japtor

WordAssassin said:
I'm actually using the Mac keyboard on my PC, but THANK YOU! I'm going to be getting a Mac mini next month and I've never been able to figure out how to do screen captures with them.
ah well, thats a different story. maybe try f13 (or shift f13)? i checked a pc keyboard around here and thats where print screen is on that one.

Spencerr

Banned
young boys are over running the letter game right now with brilliant words like sex.

Electric Boogaloo make it happen.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
splorg.jpg

Okay, that was kinda hard until some help showed up ^^
Oh, and one letter is still missing ^^

edit: now, THERE YOU GO =)

edit2: electric boogaloo = impossible, sorry

Top Bottom