• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mii simulation by Flash

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
MrSardonic said:
i got a screenie of the early days of letters

letterssg2.jpg

:lol those were good times

I think if Nintendo can really press this feature with some awesome ideas(including the Mii as you in Animal Crossing), they'll have something really special here.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
A scarily accurate representation of me. I really hope I can make the same thing come launch:

259918880_67621b3469.jpg

i posted it on my blog, and many of my friends found it rather eerie. Hah.

wonderfuldays said:
I still wonder where the creator get Mii informations so detail.:)

yeah did a good job but its not that hard since there was a few walk-through vids of how to make Miis - go frame by frame and you have your detail

he forgot to add eye color

mii-on-parade-20061003040933198.jpg

see blue is selected here

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Imagine how ****ing fun this is going to be when we can use our Miis online in games and Mii Parade. That shit is going to be AWESOME.

I really hope someone get the reference :x .

21221111vp2.jpg

OK, maybe I pushed the concept a bit too far :lol ...

Anyway, maybe, one day, they will make a Wii Movies, so we can recreate in 3D , and with our little Miis, the more twisted/incredible/dramatic scenes from the cinema :D ...

[edit] Edited for accuracy.

Here's Mii...

MiiSNUGREVOLsmall.gif

And some highlights from Just Letters....

Not sure who to blame for this one, but it was a team effort.
sporkssucks.jpg

iGN sucks....

ignsux.jpg

Guys, can anyone make me a better Roger Waters? I can't do the man justice.

miinkfloyd.JPG

Also, what is the fascination with pulling the letters to one side or corner? I don't get it. I have a feeling the guys that do that are drohne or Drinky Crow or someone like that.

Battersea Power Station said:
Also, what is the fascination with pulling the letters to one side or corner? I don't get it. I have a feeling the guys that do that are drohne or Drinky Crow or someone like that.

I did that for a little while, before I realise that this was really annoying. Then I helped to move and scatter the letters from the side or from the corners, to redeem myself :3 .

cae

Haha, i was trying to tidy up the letters and someone put NEOGAF FTW.

EDIT: lots of shit going on
letterssss.jpg

thetrin

Stormbringer said:
I really hope someone get the reference :x .

545444ke0.jpg

OK, maybe I pushed the concept a bit too far :lol ...

Anyway, maybe, one day, they will make a Wii Movies, so we can recreate in 3D , and with our little Miis, the more twisted/incredible/dramatic scenes from the cinema :D ...

Yea, I have no idea what that`s from...

CrisKre

Pardon my ignorance, but since its flash, how do u people save this mii images? *scratches head

I wanna save me and my bf. Thanx. :D

Hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, open up Paint and press ctrl + V to paste the print screen. Then use the second button on the left side(a dotted box) and select your Mii. After that, hit Ctrl + X to cut out your selection, hit File > New and press Ctrl + V to paste your Mii. After that, just save it.

There is surely an easier way to do this, but I don't know it. :D

Top Bottom