• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker(R&D on a Prototype since FF7)

ksamedi

I really don't get why people prefer platforms for certain games. Isn't it best to let the vision of the developer decide which platform it comes to?

Sipowicz said:
a wii dev kit doesn't necessarily mean a wii game, it just means they have a wii dev kit

personally i want the game on psp, wii or oc as those are the systems i own but i'm sure it'll be great wherever it ends up

I think there's a good chance of it being on PS3 which might be better for the game design in a lot of people's eyes. As long as it appeals to me, which it most likely will, I will buy it no matter which system it's for.

PS3/360 would make me happy. It's kind of annoying how much of a secret this is though. Can't he just say, hey the game is called ______ and it's coming out for ______. More info soon.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
-Pyromaniac- said:
PS3/360 would make me happy. It's kind of annoying how much of a secret this is though. Can't he just say, hey the game is called ______ and it's coming out for ______. More info soon.

People sitting around discussing a game they know nothing about.

Welcome to hype my friend, this is doing him a world of service.

Yeah but in the end it probably won't help him much. I mean we're discussing it but this is Gaf, no one else really is at all elsewhere, lol. Developers should stop trying to troll and leave that to the pro (Kojima).

Eteric Rice said:
If I were Nintendo, I would fund Mistwalker as a second party. The guys proved that they can make good games, they just need that extra oomph imo.

Actually, Lost Oddessey was the first JRPG in a long time that had characters I didn't want to strangle. Jansen = The man.

Really? Really?

And why would Nintendo do that?, If they want unsuccesful RPG they already have Monolith....

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Relaxed Muscle said:
Really? Really?

And why would Nintendo do that?, If they want unsuccesful RPG they already have Monolith....

You act as if Nintendo ever did anything smart in the first place

NA Fans begging for Soma Bringer -> Nintendo brings Glory of Heracles over... well.. I'm going to stop there because I could just list a tonne from this generation alone.

(Also, I can't find exact figures but didn't Lost Odyssey do half a million worldwide? That isn't terrible, its not HUGE but it isn't terrible at all)

Come to think of it, I don't see how this game DOESN'T come out for either Wii, PS3, PSP, or DS. I just don't see them risking a release as a 360 exclusive because their best chance for success is Japanese sales (or at least a huge bonus). And logically there is no way it's coming out for 360 and Wii because that's ridiculous. So that either leaves PS3/360, only for Wii, or DS or PSP (or both handhelds though that seems doubtful as well).

/didn't solve anything

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
-Pyromaniac- said:
Come to think of it, I don't see how this game DOESN'T come out for either Wii, PS3, PSP, or DS. I just don't see them risking a release as a 360 exclusive because their best chance for success is Japanese sales (or at least a huge bonus). And logically there is no way it's coming out for 360 and Wii because that's ridiculous. So that either leaves PS3/360, only for Wii, or DS or PSP (or both handhelds though that seems doubtful as well).

/didn't solve anything
If there's one place where new IP JRPGs sell even worse than the Xbox 360 in Japan, it's the Wii.

Hell, even the brand name JRPGs seem to sell bad there. Despite the combined marketing efforts of Nintendo and Namco Bandai, Tales of Graces looks like it's going to end up being outsold by Blue Dragon, and that was a mainline Tales game. Arc Rise Fantasia also bombed off the face of the planet.

Of course, this wasn't apparent a few years ago when they started this project, so it's still quite possible it's for the Wii.

Nirolak said:
If there's one place where new IP JRPGs sell even worse than the Xbox 360 in Japan, it's the Wii.

Hell, even the brand name JRPGs seem to sell bad there. Despite the combined marketing efforts of Nintendo and Namco Bandai, Tales of Graces looks like it's going to end up being outsold by Blue Dragon, and that was a mainline Tales game. Arc Rise Fantasia also bombed off the face of the planet.

Of course, this wasn't apparent a few years ago when they started this project, so it's still quite possible it's for the Wii.

BD sold 210k? ToG is going to pass that. Edit: And Arc Rise Fantasia is from Marvelous who don't have any big games so it wouldn't have sold a whole lot regardless. They blamed themselves for marketing.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Bel Marduk said:
BD sold 210k? ToG is going to pass that. Edit: And Arc Rise Fantasia is from Marvelous who don't have any big games so it wouldn't have sold a whole lot regardless. They blamed themselves for marketing.
ToG only shipped 210k and has since hit clearance bins. It's not getting a second shipment, so at this point, it can at best match Blue Dragon.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Nirolak said:

Arc Rise Fantasia -> New IP from a fairly new company. Their MAIN series is pretty... mediocre? at best (My opinion at least, I tried Luminous Arc but couldn't stand it). Take their follow up games: Sands of Destruction (all signs point to flawed in Japan although the NA release seems like it'll be better) , 7th Dragon.

I am hyped a bit for ARF but I am waiting for impressions on the NA release, just like Sands of Destruction.

Tales of Graces -> Look at the list of Tales games this generation. They are saturating their own market clear and simple.

There is going to be an RPG community on the Wii with Dragon Quest X anyhow, so you might as well bank on RPGs while they A) either wait for it or B) time it shortly before or a little time after.

Nirolak said:

I just figure if it is coming for Wii they will pump the hell out of the Skaguchi returns hype and Japanese people seem pretty cultural so they can buy into that. But you're right.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
lsslave said:
Arc Rise Fantasia -> New IP from a fairly new company. Their MAIN series is pretty... mediocre? at best (My opinion at least, I tried Luminous Arc but couldn't stand it). Take their follow up games: Sands of Destruction (all signs point to flawed in Japan although the NA release seems like it'll be better) , 7th Dragon.

I am hyped a bit for ARF but I am waiting for impressions on the NA release, just like Sands of Destruction.
Fair enough. I'll concede this one.

lsslave said:
Tales of Graces -> Look at the list of Tales games this generation. They are saturating their own market clear and simple.
That didn't stop Tales of Vesperia PS3 from selling really well though.

lsslave said:
There is going to be an RPG community on the Wii with Dragon Quest X anyhow, so you might as well bank on RPGs while they A) either wait for it or B) time it shortly before or a little time after.
With the way Dragon Quest development cycles go, we're going to have to wait at least another two or three years here. Considering the game seems almost done, I kind of doubt Mistwalker can survive without releasing their games that long, if not even longer.

-Pyromaniac- said:
I just figure if it is coming for Wii they will pump the hell out of the Skaguchi returns hype and Japanese people seem pretty cultural so they can buy into that. But you're right.
While I can see where you're coming from, unfortunately it seems Sakaguchi doesn't have many fans left. I mean, he's released several games for the DS, yet all of them have bombed really badly, even compared to the Xbox 360 titles.

I don't think we can hope for much better marketing for his future titles unless someone with a vested interest is marketing it for them, like if the game is trying to sell a new peripheral for one of the consoles or increase a platform's install base.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Oh sweet, another Wii third party games can't sell thread!

Yeah I totally didn't think of his games bombing on the DS, and with as ridiculously large as that, no way the Wii would fair better.

Pretty much takes me back to what I hope most, PS360.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Nirolak said:
Fair enough. I'll concede this one.

That didn't stop Tales of Vesperia PS3 from selling really well though. (1)

With the way Dragon Quest development cycles go, we're going to have to wait at least another two or three years here. Considering the game seems almost done, I kind of doubt Mistwalker can survive without releasing their games that long, if not even longer. (2)

While I can see where you're coming from, unfortunately it seems Sakaguchi doesn't have many fans left. I mean, he's released several games for the DS, yet all of them have bombed really badly, even compared to the Xbox 360 titles. (3)

I don't think we can hope for much better marketing for his future titles unless someone with a vested interest is marketing it for them, like if the game is trying to sell a new peripheral for one of the consoles or increase a platform's install base.

(1) Alright, I will make a second point. Look at how stagnant the market is, now look at how ALL devs have treated the Wii thus far. In a VERY close bracket Vesperia PS3 was released and Graces was released. Vesperia is known to be a big title and is now for the PS3 (I am not aware of the 360 situation in Japan but I imagine its no better than it ever was). I can see people naturally assuming that Graces is going to be another Symphonia 2 debacle.

(2) Dragon Quest has really long dev cycles but I can't see it being another 2/3 years. I would imagine that the game is deep into development already. I would even be willing to imagine a Christmas release in Japan this year since FFXIII released at the beginning of the year. 2 major titles at opposite ends of the year will make a good year for SE.

(3) Sakaguchi's titles ->

ASH : Slow paced. In fact, I didn't even notice its non North American release because of reading people's complaints about the horridly slow pace of the game. In fact, I can't remember any impressions other than that.

Blue Dragon / Lost Odyssey : Released on the 360 which isn't a powerhouse in Japan. The 360 is so minor in Japan that when MS got FFXIII they didn't get it for Japan. Would it have helped in Japan? Possibly, would it have been worth it? Obviously MS didn't even think so.

They are JRPGs that did the majority of their sales in the Western world, and their overall sales aren't terrible based on that. Lost Odyssey is a fantastic game and is worth having a 360 for (Fable 2, the upcoming 3, and Last Remnant fluff the system well though) ***Note: Sakaguchi even has said he was "pleased" with the sales of Blue Dragon, and Lost Odyssey did even better, so I can't see why EVERYONE keeps calling these games bombs***

Blue Dragon DS : Both managed to drop the RPG style of the first one, I can see Blue Dragon Plus scaring off fans of the 2nd one who would have bought it day 1. On top of that, neither were entitled Blue Dragon 2 which I can see causing a "It isn't a sequel but a spinoff" mentality

Away : Not touching this... I'm sure it has its fans but... NOT touching this one

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
-WindYoshi- said:
I mean the 360 Blue Dragon.
I'm talking consoles here, as in if BD and LO were on PS3 :lol
What's the difference? Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow is a direct sequel on the most popular system. If it can't sell well why do you think it would on the PS3 or Wii? How does any of that show that this hypothetical Mistwalker game would be a huge "monumental" success on the Wii?

-WindYoshi- said:
I think there's a good chance of it being on PS3 which might be better for the game design in a lot of people's eyes. As long as it appeals to me, which it most likely will, I will buy it no matter which system it's for.
Wait, why does it suddenly have a good chance of being on the PS3?

And for such an apparently huge Mistwalker fan, you sure haven't posted about them much until now. To be honest, I think you've projected your hopes onto this unknown game to such an extent that you aren't even talking about it anymore.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
lsslave said:
(2) Dragon Quest has really long dev cycles but I can't see it being another 2/3 years. I would imagine that the game is deep into development already. I would even be willing to imagine a Christmas release in Japan this year since FFXIII released at the beginning of the year. 2 major titles at opposite ends of the year will make a good year for SE.
Well, here's the thing with this though:

Dragon Quest 7:
Announced: 1996 (Announced Move To PS1 In January 2007)
Released: Mid 2000

Dragon Quest 8:
Announced: End 2002
Released: End 2004

Dragon Quest 9:
Announced: Mid 2006
Released: Mid 2009

Dragon Quest 10:
Announced: December 2008

So far, in the past 14 years, there has only been one mainline game in the Dragon Quest series with a two year announce to release schedule. You have to consider that Dragon Quest IX also wasn't done when this game was announced, whereas Dragon Quest VII had been released for two years when Dragon Quest VIII was announced, so I do have issues imagining this coming out sooner than at least mid 2011.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
lsslave said:
(1) Alright, I will make a second point. Look at how stagnant the market is, now look at how ALL devs have treated the Wii thus far. In a VERY close bracket Vesperia PS3 was released and Graces was released. Vesperia is known to be a big title and is now for the PS3 (I am not aware of the 360 situation in Japan but I imagine its no better than it ever was). I can see people naturally assuming that Graces is going to be another Symphonia 2 debacle.
I doubt Symphonia Wii or Vesperia PS3 hurt the Japanese sales for Graces. I'd say its more likely that the RPG fanbase simply left the Wii after so many years of nonexistent releases. There was almost nothing released between Symphonia Wii and Graces so the fanbase just left (there are enough Tales of releases that you they could have gone to any system and gotten their fill of both Tales games and other RPGs that you couldn't get on the Wii).

lsslave said:
:lol :lol

Chances are the game hadn't even been planned yet when Iwata "announced" it, let alone it having been in "deep development".

Bel Marduk said:
I think with the consensus that Mistwalker games sell bad the Wii would be a good console for lower costs...
I think you're misusing that word?

And I don't see the dev costs between Wii and 360/PS3 being that different to be applicable, especially if we assume that it'll bomb either way.

duckroll

Bebpo said:
Doesn't Mistwalker have a deal with MS so all console games by them would have to be X360 exclusive?

That's probably like the deals where MS said they would publish IU for tri-Ace, and N3-2 for Feel Plus. :lol

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Nirolak said:
Well, here's the thing with this though:

Dragon Quest 7:
Announced: 1996 (Announced Move To PS1 In January 2007)
Released: Mid 2000

Dragon Quest 8:
Announced: End 2002
Released: End 2004

Dragon Quest 9:
Announced: Mid 2006
Released: Mid 2009

Dragon Quest 10:
Announced: December 2008

So far, in the past 14 years, there has only been one mainline game in the Dragon Quest series with a two year announce to release schedule. You have to consider that Dragon Quest IX also wasn't done when this game was announced, whereas Dragon Quest VII had been released for two years when Dragon Quest VIII was announced, so I do have issues imagining this coming out sooner than at least mid 2011.

While I agree with that argument you can also take into effect that while Dragon Quest 9 was in development they churned out the remakes. They also changed the game a lot from what it was originally announced as.

2011 is probably more likely than my estimate though.

Still, I can't imagine the Dragon Quest remakes were completely hands off for the DQ crew, and with those now out of the way.

Plus (and this ISN'T a troll, I can't express that enough, the Wii was my first console of this generation and I fucking love the system) with the small upgrades I can imagine some of DQ8's tech will be reusable which will save some time.

Of course, for all we know DQX could come out with the Wii2 and take 6 years to make, you can never tell with the DQ team (Although maybe the slow releases help them sell, so sparse between releases that fans can truly appreciate them)

grandjedi6 said:
I doubt Symphonia Wii or Vesperia PS3 hurt the Japanese sales for Graces. I'd say its more likely that the RPG fanbase simply left the Wii after so many years of nonexistent releases. There was almost nothing released between Symphonia Wii and Graces so the fanbase just left (there are enough Tales of releases that you they could have gone to any system and gotten their fill of both Tales games and other RPGs that you couldn't get on the Wii).

:lol :lol

Chances are the game hadn't even been planned yet when Iwata "announced" it, let alone it having been in "deep development".

I think you're misusing that word?

And I don't see the dev costs between Wii and 360/PS3 being that different to be applicable, especially if we assume that it'll bomb either way.

The RPG fanbase is still on the Wii but it would help to know what games are going to be mediocre. RPGs as a whole this generation are mediocre. Oblivion left a sour taste in my mouth, Fallout 3 was alright but after about 7 quests glitching out I just finished the main story and never touched it again... and look up my motion sickness thread to see my stance on Mass Effect. On the eastern side of RPGs they are becoming more and more... tedious? (Editing this right now: My stance on this is that they keep churning more and more into the games instead of focusing on making a great game first and not trying to make it long, boring, grindy, etc.) Playing through Final Fantasy 5 for the first time was the most fun I've had in RPGs in a long time (although Lost Odyssey is definitely a lot of fun and I am quite torn as to whether to begin Nostalgia or Last Remnant's non mess around serious playthrough to follow)

Edit:
Bebpo said:
Doesn't Mistwalker have a deal with MS so all console games by them would have to be X360 exclusive?

This is one thing that I find interesting. Mistwalker seems to be more of an "outsource" studio so I wonder if MS "financial help" was MS funding Lost Odyssey / Blue Dragon. Mistwalker itself seems to be a smaller entity (Just using wiki it appears every game they have made has been outsourced)

duckroll

Okay, I want and expect an honest answer from all of you. How many of you actually know what Mistwalker does, and care about their output because of Mistwalker? How many of you only care to find out if indeed it is another <insert system here> game being published, regardless of content or detail? How many of you are just waiting for Sakaguchi to announce his retirement on his blog, while closing Mistwalker down?

I'm in the last category. Hopefully that day will come soon.

Mistwalker "co-develops" games, I'm more interested in the game and its content over the console (but the console interests me because I don't have them all, only PS3/360). And yes I'm also waiting for them to shutdown :lol

Matchew

I care!!! LO was great and I had a lot of fun with it. I can understand not liking their games, but why would you want them to close its not like we get a lot of new rpgs these days.

duckroll

I dunno about you, but I get lots of new RPGs. :p

Mistwalker closing down would mean Sakaguchi gets to spend more time with his daughter. Never a bad thing! :)

lsslave said:
While I agree with that argument you can also take into effect that while Dragon Quest 9 was in development they churned out the remakes. They also changed the game a lot from what it was originally announced as.

2011 is probably more likely than my estimate though.

Still, I can't imagine the Dragon Quest remakes were completely hands off for the DQ crew, and with those now out of the way.

Plus (and this ISN'T a troll, I can't express that enough, the Wii was my first console of this generation and I fucking love the system) with the small upgrades I can imagine some of DQ8's tech will be reusable which will save some time.

Of course, for all we know DQX could come out with the Wii2 and take 6 years to make, you can never tell with the DQ team (Although maybe the slow releases help them sell, so sparse between releases that fans can truly appreciate them)
The "Dragon Quest team" (rather the team that does most of the development grunt work) is currently Level 5, and they have held this position since Dragon Quest VIII. It's unlikely that they had any involvement with the remakes, as they had no involvement with the original titles. The reason VIII and IX took so long to come out is because Level is busy developing titles for Sony (Rogue Galaxy, White Knight, White Knight 2) and themselves (Prof. Layton, Inazuma Eleven, those other games they're working on for DS and PSP with Studio Ghibli and whatnot). They're a busy group of guys, plus I'm sure the guys at Enix hold them to a higher standard than they're generally used to.

Dragon Quest X won't be out until 2011 at the earliest. Level 5 have too much on their plate for any other date to be feasible.

Personally, I'd be surprised to see it arrive before even the tail end of 2011.

Matchew

duckroll said:

Mistwalker closing down would mean Sakaguchi gets to spend more time with his daughter. Never a bad thing! :)

I don't get a lot of 360/ps3 rpgs :( (I hope it is for those systems).

Can't disagree why they should close. Never knew Duckroll was a softy.

duckroll said:

NeoGAF plot twist. duckroll = Sakaguchi's daughter! :eek:

lsslave

Jew Gamer
duckroll said:
Okay, I want and expect an honest answer from all of you. How many of you actually know what Mistwalker does, and care about their output because of Mistwalker? How many of you only care to find out if indeed it is another <insert system here> game being published, regardless of content or detail? How many of you are just waiting for Sakaguchi to announce his retirement on his blog, while closing Mistwalker down?

Sakaguchi is behind the old FF series (the series I love) as well as Lost Odyssey (my favorite eastern style RPG this generation)

I'd like him to keep making games (although I have no interest in Blue Dragon still)

As for my hype, its tentative. If we get another game in the vein of Lost Odyssey it will be 2nd in current gen RPG hype to Versus 13, if it is another Blue Dragon it will be as low as FF13 itself.

makingmusic476 said:
The "Dragon Quest team" (rather the team that does most of the development grunt work) is currently Level 5, and they have held this position since Dragon Quest VIII. It's unlikely that they had any involvement with the remakes, as they had no involvement with the original titles. The reason VIII and IX took so long to come out is because Level is busy developing titles for Sony (Rogue Galaxy, White Knight, White Knight 2) and themselves (Prof. Layton, Inazuma Eleven, those other games they're working on for DS and PSP with Studio Ghibli and whatnot). They're a busy group of guys, plus I'm sure the guys at Enix hold them to a higher standard than they're generally used to.

Dragon Quest X won't be out until 2011 at the earliest. Level 5 have too much on their plate for any other date to be feasible.

Personally, I'd be surprised to see it arrive before even the tail end of 2011.

You bringing up Level 5 is actually a big thing to make me laugh since everyone talks about games bombing, and would consider White Knight Chronicles a bomb (so much of a bomb that they are making #2 :lol )

Numbers are variable, and to Sakaguchi it would seem Lost Odyssey / Blue Dragon are successes (LO outsold BD and BD he was happy with so I can't see otherwise)

I've never been a big fan of the DQ series, I played #3 as a kid and recently tried #4. I am tempted to try #9 but I am still VERY tentative about whether or not I will do that since #4 really didn't keep me interested for long.

Pumpkins

duckroll said:

*starts talking in a JFK voice*
...Some of you may think that Mistwalker is a company that will disappear soon... A withered rose upon which the foot of humanity tramples!

Some of you may think that it is time for men like Sakaguichi to retire their lives to simplicity! To have such a creative wonder sealed away, so that we can have more RPGs mothered by our own America.

But I say to you no! It is not the time for either of those things. To do so would cast upon a blanket of darkness over all of humanity, so that no matter where they turn, they will never find a turn-based battle system.

Mistwalker is a company that walks on mist... Not a company that becomes ...Mist!

*applause*
JFK would have said it better but you get the point.

Nif

duckroll said:

You act like he wouldn't spend all his free time surfing, building legos, taking pictures of clouds and talking to turtles if he wasn't making games. :p

Keikoku

Banned
-Pyromaniac- said:
I have a feeling that if it were published by MS and only for 360 we'd already know that by now.

Well according to your post history in this thread you certainly don't want this to happen :lol

Why? I own both consoles. I just want it to be for both HD consoles because I want him to keep making games. Sucks to see a dev you like not doing as well as they should/could.

And damn it I traded my first copy of Uncharted to some dude for Lost Odyssey. I thought it was the steal of the century.

Matchew

Keikoku said:
Well according to your post history in this thread you certainly don't want this to happen :lol

Did you really take the time to look at his post history damn don't change Gaf. We are all to cool.

carlo6529

I haven't had a chance to play lost odyssey or blue dragon; I bet I would love them.

I'll be honest, I just want whatever game he announces now to feel like what Final Fantasy once was.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
duckroll said:

I'm definitely not in the last category. We can't lose the gooch! :(

It's interesting how he's running Mistwalker less like his former company Square (tons of internal studios) and more like his former rival Enix (ideas/concepts/general direction inhouse, development outsourced).

Personally, I want Blue Dragon 2 for 360, but I agree with some of the earlier posts that considering that the game hasn't been (more accurately, CAN'T be) announced at this time, it's probably being published by Nintendo. Makes all sorts of sense too, considering Nintendo is now in need of some RPGs for the Wii.

What I would LOVE... is for a Mistwalker game for the Wii that was a collaboration between Sakaguchi and Matsuno. *drool*

grandjedi6 said:
What's the difference? Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow is a direct sequel on the most popular system. If it can't sell well why do you think it would on the PS3 or Wii? How does any of that show that this hypothetical Mistwalker game would be a huge "monumental" success on the Wii?

I think the appeal of Blue Dragon was that it was a next-gen RPG, cutting edge at the time and that it was from the FF creator. It wasn't as exciting on the DS. I just think that it would have sold better on PS3. Also, you quote monumental as if I had said it. I just think that LO and BD would have sold better on PS3 and that there is (in my opinion) good chance of success with a Sakaguchi Wii game based on many factors, most importantly how much it would please old-school Nintendo fans.

It won't necessarily sell amazingly imo, but I think it would sell better, again, than LO or BD did on 360.

Wait, why does it suddenly have a good chance of being on the PS3?

Suddenly? Do you think that everything someone thinks in their head can be known from one post? You are making many assumptions about me. Just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I didn't think it before.

Let me clarify - based on everyone's speculation most people think it's probably going to be a Wii game, so I speculated on that.

Personally, I think it can be on any system, even 360, which I think is less likely.

And for such an apparently huge Mistwalker fan, you sure haven't posted about them much until now. To be honest, I think you've projected your hopes onto this unknown game to such an extent that you aren't even talking about it anymore.

@_@

Look. Yes, I probably would enjoy it most for the game to be on Wii - the idea excites me. But Mistwalker excites me in general. I will follow Mistwalker no matter where they head because my general distaste of where Square went after Square-Enix and my attachment to Sakaguchi & co.

Bel Marduk said:
NeoGAF plot twist. duckroll = Sakaguchi's daughter! :eek:

:lol

Top Bottom