• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MixPot - Watch Xbox E3/Daily on Mixer? Rare Replay (& more) - FREE

Miyahon

Stream does not seem to be holding up well for me, is that just on my end?

What device is it? Have it opened on my iPad Pro and on my computer.

The iPad kept stopping in 1080p and I had to put it down to 480p while the computer doesn't have any issues at all streaming in 1080p.

Flintty

I watched live on Xbox but the account link was fucked (asked me to sign in to chat but couldn't sign in) so I'll probably get bugger all. It auto signed in fine today, typically.

My connection is solid, but getting stutter.

Changed to 540p and working much better.

What device is it? Have it opened on my iPad Pro and on my computer.

The iPad kept stopping in 1080p and I had to put it down to 480p while the computer doesn't have any issues at all streaming in 1080p.

540p seems to be the trick for me. Watching on my PC, and I just watched the Ubisoft conference fine not too long ago so it sounds like this is an MS thing. Thanks.

(Crackdown does actually seem pretty fun. I trust Sumo, but that first showing last night was not great.)

I watched live on Xbox but the account link was fucked (asked me to sign in to chat but couldn't sign in) so I'll probably get bugger all. It auto signed in fine today, typically.

Watch one of the daily shows and you can still get the games - the xbox daily show times are listed on their website.

Atilac

Will they email me a code or will it automatically be applied to my account? I don't own a xbone yet but I wouldn't mind having rare replay waiting for me.

SenkiDala

Watching the stream now on my browser, Xbox and phone. I will not be skanked out of free stuff!

My MS account is definitely linked (it pulled my gamertag as my Mixer name) and I am getting sparks. Still no Mixpot.

Same, I'm on it since beginning, and I'm even answering to every poll they make. xD

Wil348

My internet crapped out ten minutes before the end of the stream. Will I still get the Mixpot or did I need to watch the entire thing?

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
You need to be sure your Microsoft and Mixer accounts are linked
You only need to tune in for a bit, not watch the whole thing

I got everything except the Final Station

And you get it via that bell icon? Because still nothing here at all. I tuned into the daily show now as well. When I use the app on my Xbox One my account should automatically be linked, right?

I have a feeling they aren't linked now though.

Chris1

And you get it via that bell icon? Because still nothing here at all. I tuned into the daily show now as well. When I use the app on my Xbox One my account should automatically be linked, right?

Yep and I believe yep.

card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – E3 Mixpot is now yours!
21h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – The Final Station is now yours!
21h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – Rare Replay is now yours!

This is what it says in my mixer.com bell. Not sure why I have separate ones for RR and TFS because E3 Mixpot comes with everything.

i dont think i have a mixer account, I just logged in with my microsoft account. Thats not good enough? Cus I havent gotten anything for both days

big_z

Their broadcast is going long. If you watched for the hour you should be good right?

i dont think i have a mixer account, I just logged in with my microsoft account. Thats not good enough? Cus I havent gotten anything for both days

If the Microsoft account is your Xbox account it should work I think. It shows my Xbox name in the top right.

iNICK

Neo Member
So, I don't have a Mixer account but I signed in using my Microsoft Account. Should I be fine? I watched both days and don't have it yet.

jmizzal

I received all the prizes yesterday and just had notifications for everything again while watching the Daily Show.

Weird!!

Wait you already got rewards for todays daily show?

I watch some of the confs on mixer and watched all of the daily show today, and my account is linked, I hope I get my stuff tonight

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Had the entire stream going, yet still no notification about getting the freebies. Is it because I don't actually have a X1 tied to my account (though on the My Games section, it mentions I have that Halo: Spartan Assault game for X1)?

Yep and I believe yep.

card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – E3 Mixpot is now yours!
21h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – The Final Station is now yours!
21h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – Rare Replay is now yours!

This is what it says in my mixer.com bell. Not sure why I have separate ones for RR and TFS because E3 Mixpot comes with everything.

Very odd then. Sounds like my account IS linked then. During that daily show i sometimes heard sounds but that wasn't for me to do something, was it? Last year they had polls and stuff and let people choose but I didn't see anything.

EDIT

just received Rare Replay. I already had it but it's crazy nonetheless. If only I could just gift this to someone.

Guys, double check my math here:

1. Went to the mixer website on my iPad
2. Logged in with my Microsoft/Xbox Live login.
3. Went to options, unlinked the account and re linked it again after changing the password (like the website said)
4. Watched today's stream and earned some experience (up to lvl 8) via a tab on my iPad
5. Got jack shit.

Am I missing a step? Do I need to watch thru the app or on PC or thru the Xbone?

jmizzal

Guys, double check my math here:

1. Went to the mixer website on my iPad
2. Logged in with my Microsoft/Xbox Live login.
3. Went to options, unlinked the account and re linked it again after changing the password (like the website said)
4. Watched today's stream and earned some experience (up to lvl 8) via a tab on my iPad
5. Got jack shit.

Am I missing a step? Do I need to watch thru the app or on PC or thru the Xbone?

i'm level 16 with everything linked and watched the show today and still nothing

Three things now. I saw it via the Xbox One notifications. How do I obtain them? Because if I click on it I just go to Mixer and can't download anything.

SenkiDala

:( Hope it pops for you over-night.

Well, I'll try again but I watched on X1, PC, phone, I even typed in the chat, answered the polls... I think I'm fucked. xD

It's just recently I was thinking to buy Rare Replay so I really wanted to get it for free, but it's ok.

Good luck everyone to get it!

Top Bottom