• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MixPot - Watch Xbox E3/Daily on Mixer? Rare Replay (& more) - FREE

Cels

got rare replay, final station, and halo wars 2 dlc but missing the minecraft dlc, FH3 dlc, Hawken starter pack, and No time to explain. guess they'll probably show up soon.

So I turned on my Xbox and I was a little freaked out to see all these games downloading. I thought someone perhaps bought things on my account. For those who don't know the games will automatically download to your xbox if your settings permit so.

I got Rare Replay, The Final Station, No Time to Explain, Hawken starter pack, Kisano leader pack, minecraft redstone skin pack, Halo Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 and maybe more? They really gave away a lot..

neto

I got rare replay, the final station, and halo 2 dlc, I have only watched the stream today for maybe 20-30 minutes

fernoca

Left Mixer running through website on my way to work, no notifications or anything. Just got back from work and everything was in my games and add-ons (already owned Rare Replay though).

The thing is that both the Xbox app and mobile app weee a mess in that the stream worked, but nothing else did. But the site showed my Level (11) and the sparks acquired.

So my advise would be for anyone that hasn't received anything, to try through the website not the apps.

Craft

Has anybody received their codes using the phone app yet?
Watched the stream in chrome for about 5 minutes using a friends account and he got the downloads this morning.
Watched the stream for about 2 hours using my phone on my account and got nothing.

Velikost

Watched on my PC both Monday and Tuesday and never got any notifications on Mixer. I checked my Ready to Install list last night and the 3 games were in there though 😊

SenkiDala

Am I the only one here who watched ALL the streams since the beginning of the E3, all of them, and still got nothing? :D Do you hate me MS? xD

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
lol, I launched Gears last night and got like 20 notifications. I had no idea what was going on. So, thanks thread.

LKSmash

Had this shit running all day and night...up to Level 31.

Assuming I'll get the shit? Do I have to do anything?

Just has to have your MS account linked. It took me 3 days to finally get it myself. Left it up all last night and when I got to work this morning, had 3 notifications on Mixer saying I'd received everything.

Dipswitch

I watched the E3 conf stream on my XBO until it froze. Bupkis.

I watched the first E3 Daily on Mixer via my iPad. Nada.

I tuned into the second E3 Daily yesterday via my PC and noticed the bell icon was highlighted. Said it had given me Rare Replay several hours before (for doing nothing) and then it gave me The Final Station and the Mixpot stuff shortly afterwards.

Damned if I can figure out the logic, but glad they came through.

oatmeal

Banned
I watched the E3 conf stream on my XBO until it froze. Bupkis.

I watched the first E3 Daily on Mixer via my iPad. Nada.

I tuned into the second E3 Daily yesterday via my PC and noticed the bell icon was highlighted. Said it had given me Rare Replay several hours before (for doing nothing) and then it gave me The Final Station and the Mixpot stuff shortly afterwards.

Damned if I can figure out the logic, but glad they came through.

Nothing on the Bell yet for me :(

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
This just popped up for me. My immediate thought was, "Shit, someone's hacked my account!", then, Wait, I don't have card details saved! Wtf?".

This completely passed me by, as I was watching the E3 conference. Very cool though! Rare Replay for nothing? Thank you very much! I'll enjoy another play-through of Kameo soon.

mclem

Is there a way to confirm you've qualified? I watched the conference live without a Mixer account, and since then I believe I've created one and watched ten minutes or so of Xbox Daily, but no rewards yet. I've just tuned into Daily again and I'm going to leave that running.

Is there a clear place where it says you've done enough, or what you haven't yet done?

Craft

Hmm, watched all the daily shows on different platforms Phone/browser/Xbox and still haven't received anything yet.
I wonder if it's got something to do with the fact that I already own Rare Replay...

deadfolk

Hmm, watched all the dailies on different platforms Phone/browser/Xbox and still haven't received anything yet.
I wonder if it's got something to do with the fact that I already own Rare Replay...

Same here, except I don't own RR. Got nothing.

mclem

Also true for me, I'm trying running Xbox Daily on my phone currently.

There is a 'if you haven't got stuff within a week, contact us" at the bottom of the FAQ, so that's something to fall back on.

fernoca

Hmm, watched all the daily shows on different platforms Phone/browser/Xbox and still haven't received anything yet.
I already owned Rare Replay and got everything.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I didnt even have to watch the entire time. I watched what I could before leaving work yesterday. Probably an hour or so.

I never used Mixer before the promotion, just signed up a few days ago. Its nice.

This was a nice way to promote it.

Yea you have to make sure you watch the right channel. Just search for Xbox and Xbox Daily should pop up at the top of the list if its not already there.

Eila

Thanks for watching on Mixer – E3 Mixpot is now yours!
3h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – The Final Station is now yours!
3h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – the Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 is now yours!
3h
card_giftcard
Thanks for watching on Mixer – Rare Replay is now yours!
4h
Is that everything? I assume the E3 Mixpot contains all the DLC crap I will never use.
Pretty content with free Rare Replay, even though I don't have an Xbone, lol.

Ricker

Got everything also just now...lots of stuff queued and all...thank god they are small games lol...but thanks Mixer or Rare or Microsoft or whoever... ;)

NewDust

Has anybody received their codes using the phone app yet?
Watched the stream in chrome for about 5 minutes using a friends account and he got the downloads this morning.
Watched the stream for about 2 hours using my phone on my account and got nothing.

Am I the only one here who watched ALL the streams since the beginning of the E3, all of them, and still got nothing? :D Do you hate me MS? xD

Dont now, I watched also everything on mixer and didnt get stuff.

Still waiting on mine. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Nope, same here.

Nothing on the Bell yet for me :(

It didn't give me any notifications, but when i went to https://account.xbox.com/nl-NL/MyGames Rare Replay and The Final Station did show up in my list.

Top Bottom