• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miyamoto making a Star Fox (64?) based prototype on Wii U

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Watch some S&P footage before having a hissy fit. It's entirely on-rails, often with the player moving along at a constant pace like the Landmaster from SF64.

Unless you need a trigger warning for seeing furries, then something like that shouldn't bother you.
I know what Sin and Punishment looks like. It looks amazing. But it's not what I want Star Fox to be. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it. Thankfully it's not just my opinion.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I know what Sin and Punishment looks like. It looks amazing. But it's not what I want Star Fox to be. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it. Thankfully it's not just my opinion.

Even KI:U would be pretty repetitive for many if it only has the winged segments.

Alphahawk

While I agree that they should only include vehicle levels, the foot levels weren't bad because they were on foot they were bad because they were programmed poorly.

Top Bottom