• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

Ca9UvjaXIAADjMw.jpg

Did I forget they moved the all star game banner or did they just move the all star game banner?

Edit: I didn't notice they moved it last year.

I hope Price ends up being good for us and our overall pitching isn't garbage this year

I think he'll be good not great overall but he'll have one outing in August with huge playoff implications where he'll get touched up for a million runs and chased early.

Maybe another in the playoffs.

Hello American Cricket
just kidding.
fans.. Don't mind me real quick.

I'll wear the avy, tell those fucks (and I mean that with the utmost love and care Xia!) that I'm not ducking the bet. PM me something and I'll wear it for a year to the day

I just have zero motivation or desire to talk, think, look at, read about, discuss or dissect football at the moment. I'll be back in there in August, maybe.

Meanwhile it's all about pitchers and catchers reporting for me. #HungryandHumble2016

Hell I might even pick up ice soccer

I just want you to know that because of this absence though.. I was forced to make Western president. The trees are going to die now..

Its okay Grova. I understand. Let it be known that I voiced my objection to the avatar (And it is bad). But we miss you Mr. President. Thank God Xia is there to ensure the fort doesn't burn down. Come back soon.

zulux21

man I wish the trade rumors would stop linking the white sox with low quality qualifying offer rejectors like Ian Desmond and Dexter Fowler.

I mean with out the draft pick they could be a decent 1 year signing, but with the draft pick they just aren't worth it. the white sox have tim anderson that will be ready later this year so have no need for desmond beyond a year, and garcia still has a good chance of figuring it out at age 24 so aren't in a huge need for a slightly above average outfielder >.<:

I missed the start of the stream. Apparently they demoed Sounds of the Show and you can put your own music in the game again.

Hopefully they share that for WWE 2k17.

ampere

I think he'll be good not great overall but he'll have one outing in August with huge playoff implications where he'll get touched up for a million runs and chased early.

Maybe another in the playoffs.

His choking reputation is concerning, but he'll get us a bunch of regular season wins that we need anyway.

jbug617

Banned
Heyman tweeted that the O's are looking for 1 more bat and the Reds think the O's have the prospects to do a Bruce deal. O's also looking at Fowler

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Guys....guys....

baseball starts soon right?

please...its all i have in sports anymore

Well Michigan is doing well again at least

zulux21

Guys....guys....

baseball starts soon right?

please...its all i have in sports anymore

Well Michigan is doing well again at least

yes, you will get to see that the curse has finally been lifted and that the giants will finish 61-101. and you will be okay with it because the curse hurt many others along the way.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
yes, you will get to see that the curse has finally been lifted and that the giants will finish 61-101. and you will be okay with it because the curse hurt many others along the way.

If the Giants go down...I hope they take the whole league down with them besides the Astros.

Also we need more avatar bets in mlbgaf.

zulux21

If the Giants go down...I hope they take the whole league down with them besides the Astros.

I wouldn't mind more avatar bets here, but alas I don't bet mine... this is my avatar, and will likely be for a long long time.

I've been using it for years after using a 100 plus other ones as it fits my personality well :p

Malo

Banned
please tell me this is real, for the love of all that is holy.

stop that, it's not happening.

fine. oh just give us Kershaw then. he's on the decline anyway.
Unfortunately no, it's not.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AROD/status/697587601117573121

And friend pls. Baseball is at its best when us and the cards are full on heels. A devil alliance is good for business.

Oh shit. You just reminded me I took the soul of another mest fan. He/she bet that Daniel Murphy would end up a Yankee. Now to go through my post history...

Top Bottom