• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

acksman

Excited to watch Profar tonight. Also good to see Napoli back in the lineup.

D43D2C01-96E6-4D01-8CF1-0B249A0292A3-22257-00002187A0D2E72F.jpg

This "Helmet" rule is obnoxious.

I understand why they are doing it, but it's annoying.

Of course, I mean the rule where you have to wear your batting helmet, of course........

Jangocube

Banned
Damnit, the O's lost a 1 run game =(

The Yankees/Rays series is such a good thing. Either way it helps the O's!

Gotta win tonight. This damn Wild Card race is going to be pretty crazy here in the final weeks(that's if we don't catch the stankees of course)

Damnit, the O's lost a 1 run game =(

The Yankees/Rays series is such a good thing. Either way it helps the O's!

Gotta win tonight. This damn Wild Card race is going to be pretty crazy here in the final weeks(that's if we don't catch the stankees of course)

I hope you savor every last bit of this season because it's back to misery next year.

harSon

Banned
Not looking good for the Reds. Outside of sweeping a shit Pirates team, ya'll are on a pretty horrific shit streak.

Votto is team chemistry poison.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I switched to MLB Network hoping to see the Cardinals game, instead it's the A's/O's. Man, that park is rowdy, glad to see at least one decent team playing in it.

Matheny needs to stop calling for so many freaking bunts. Blanton is a lousy pitcher, you have him on the ropes, and you want to give him a free out?

Watch us fail to get the bunt down. Like so many times. Yep, there it is.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Yotu

Edit: closer than i thought

cardinals will probably fuck this up though.

edit2: booooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom