• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
2 Billion dollars and McCourt still owns the parking lots :jnc

Tom Hicks still owns the Rangers parking lots :(

RBH

qz8NH.png

"The dunk contest Dodgers are back, baby!"

RBH

Love how Sportscenter is openly making fun of the MLB for their scheduling and admitting that they had no clue that the first game of the regular season was today. :lol

NomarTyme

Excited about Magic Johnson's group winning the Dodgers. You know he will be very dedicated towards getting us back in the championship hunt every year and he (and his partners) obviously won't need to use the team as his piggy bank. Things are looking up.

Yeah but McCourt presents is not good. Fuck him.

Love how Sportscenter is openly making fun of the MLB for their scheduling and admitting that they had no clue that the first game of the regular season was today. :lol

There has been zero hype for this game lol. Im happy it starts but then it stops n starts then stops then starts for good.

cashman

Banned
Magic said:
“I wish we had the team already, I would have been at Albert Pujols’ house at 12:01 a.m. on the first day of free agency,” Johnson said with a laugh. “I can’t wait.”

That's encouraging for Doyer fans at least. Looks like Josh Hamilton found a new team.

hemtae

Fixed brah. da A's begin their campaign today for the second wildcard. So this is how baseball begins, with thunderous applause.

I'm kinda disappointed that the graphic doesn't have you in the expos with the title of "that guy that says brah all the time"

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Really no surprise that Magic and co won the bidding. The way he is so politically connected in LA makes it a no brainer. This is great news for doyer fans. About time an Angelino owns this team.

McCourt is no longer the owner? Happy days are here at last!!! I havent been rooting for the team since the O'Malleys owned the team but I'm very excited.

cashman

Banned
Nolan Ryan has done a good job running the Rangers. Maybe Magic can be the Dodgers Nolan Ryan.

Most of the credit for the Rangers should go to Jon daniels and his guys (AJ Preller and Thad Levine) Remarkable that they've only had one major guy leave.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Sanjuro Tsubaki, please add me to the representation to Marlins-GAF. Never underestimate the power of the fish. You all may be laughing at our admittedly dumb home run contraption at the new stadium, but I'll see you all at the World Series victory celebration with my man Ozzie.

Fantomex

Hey baseGaf, just wanted to get my official Dodger swag on. Never posted. Be gentle. We finally get a competent front office I hope.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Wait, mlb network is showing the game 3 hours after first pitch?!

yep. MLB.TV and whatever local OAK/SEA stations will have it live though. Avoid this thread i guess if you don't want spoilers.

Zep

Banned
yep. MLB.TV and whatever local OAK/SEA stations will have it live though. Avoid this thread i guess if you don't want spoilers.

Live on MLB.tv? Fuck it, might as well order now(and regret it when the free subscription deal come around). No more shitty streams, I need my HD.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom