• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Harper has one hell of an arm after watching him throw straight to home. It was a close one at home plate but unfortunately for him Ramos dropped the ball.

aFIGurANT

Beltran is slumping but is still on the better offense + this isn't football where a guy is going to be make or break your day by himself so it seems like to me you take the reliable guy vs. the novelty. Tough to say though because carlos could've made yesterday's brewers game a mockery if he'd had one or two singles, bases were almost loaded at least twice I think, but still he is the better the hitter I'd imagine?

sangreal

I was at Daisuke's rehab start game today (er, yesterday now) for the Sea Dogs... good game, we won 9-1 and he pitched pretty well, too. I just wonder why they pulled him after 4 2/3rds, and wasn't hurt or something... sure, he'd just walked a guy, and there was someone on third too (after the right fielder lost a ball in the sun and the guy ended up with a triple), but there were two outs, I think he probably could have gotten out of it...

Oh well, it was great to see a pro pitcher here. Hopefully once he gets back to the Sox he can be a more consistently good pitcher than he has been. At least he was good today.

he was probably on a pitch count

Chuck

Still without luck
I might be mistaken, but did someone say that with MLB tv you can sync the radio broadcast audio with the game?

Chuck

Still without luck
click change broadcast. on the left is the video feed, next option over to the right is the audio overlay

That option is not on my macbook but it is on my PC. It seems the problem is that I can't install that nexdef plugin on my macbook for some reason. :/ Thanks for your help though.

New York Mets
1) Kirk Nieuwenhuis CF
2) Ruben Tejada SS
3) Daniel Murphy 2B
4) David Wright 3B
5) Lucas Duda RF
6) Scott Hairston LF
7) Ike Davis 1B
8) Josh Thole C
9) Johan Santana LHP

Colorado Rockies
1) Marco Scutaro 2B
2) Dexter Fowler CF
3) Carlos Gonzalez LF
4) Troy Tulowitzki SS
5) Michael Cuddyer RF
6) Jason Giambi 1B
7) Ramon Hernandez C
8) Chris Nelson 3B
9) Jamie Moyer LHP

If Mets can't score a run for Johan today he should just join Stephon and go running in the mountains after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom