• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
please die in a fire Nunez.

whoever this person is needs to join him in said fire.

I mean, you can't even blame Nunez. He never plays LF.

Man, games like this make me really miss and appreciate Brett Gardner. Best defensive LF'er in the game.

MrOogieBoogie

You just know Nunez is up there praying, "Please don't hit it to me, please don't hit it to me, please don't hit it to me..."

Poor guy. He took no chances on that last ball. "Fuck it, I'll wait all the way back here and let it bounce to me."

Malo

Banned
You just know Nunez is up there praying, "Please don't hit it to me, please don't hit it to me, please don't hit it to me..."

Poor guy. He took no chances on that last ball. "Fuck it, I'll wait all the way back here and let it bounce to me."
No different than his approach at playing the infield then, awesome!

Fenix

If that's your mental approach you should not be playing baseball.

No DPs please.

LOL

MrOogieBoogie

Yankees sucking it up this game, but Jeter still hot as hell. His third hit of the night, average back over .400

aFIGurANT

Damn these rockies look sloppy tonight, kind of sad for chacin that he's going to pitch >100 balls and still not give them more than four innings too.

MrOogieBoogie

anigif_pablo-sandoval-loves-cake-25151-1274134928-150.gif

Puddles

Banned
Damn, Dodgers unleashing their anger tonight. Pretty amazing to see Dee Gordon hit a home run. Doesn't make up for his .250 OBP in the leadoff spot though.

carlos

underwhelming braves offense is underwhelming

and don't give me that crap about leading the NL in runs, that is only because of that 5 game streak that they scored in double digits. aside from those games, underwhelming, not on an individual sense, but mostly in situational hitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom