• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

DarkFlow

Banned
Best Fans in Baseball!

https://twitter.com/BestFansStLouis

eruV2WB.png

bfjTlc5.png

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I love how ESPN is saying its miraculous how Boston won the World Series after being terrible last season. Its pretty easy to bounce back when your payroll is still in the $100 million range and you can afford to reload and not call up farm players.

Reload? Really? They went out and got a bunch of randoms... hell some of their bigger signings particularly Hanrahan and Dempster were busts.

edit- holy shit at those tweets... disgusting stuff. Reminds me of when Torrey Smith got attacked after the ravens beat the pats, disgusting stuff. Retweeted to get those names out there.

I wanted STL to win just so we wouldn't here more shit about the "power of the beard" or what not. God dammit STL, I'm salty as fuck because of this!

...also, I wanted to pretend STL had a dynasty going or something and a WS win here would have given me a bit of leverage to spout that shit off. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING PAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

On a serious note, this was a fun series. Game 1 and Game 6 were a slight bit lame due to the blow-out feeling of them, but the other 4 games were exciting and fun for all sorts of right and wrong reasons. I hope to see the Cards back to the NLCS at the least next year.

ReMaKe

Congratulations to all my fellow RedSox-GAF. We did it. (I'm late I know, Work. :/)

I know it's early af, but it's always fun to start speculating.

Big questions for the winter stove.

1. Should the Red Sox keep Ellsbury at what many believe to be 140+M 7+Y
2 Should the Red Sox keep S.Drew?
3. Shuld the Red Sox sign Brian Mccann? (Let Salty go?)
4. If we let J. Ellsbury leave, Should the Red Sox consider Jackie Bradley Jr as the 3rd OF for next year? Or should they go for a Carlos Beltran/ Shin-Soo Choo.
5. Should we trade D.Pedroia, and sign R.Cano?
Not serious. ;b

Those are probably the biggest questions for next season.

Joe

lil kim is trending higher on facebook than the red sox; boston winning is having a net negative effect on mlb as a whole.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Simmons GG, yay. Heyward lost out to Parra though. :(

probably due to his playing time more than anything.

When does the offseason start? Ruben's got money to spend.

104 days until pitchers and catchers report. I won't start counting down for the pre-season until after that point.

In the mean time, go Rams, I guess. Maybe it's time for me to get into hockey, the Blues are at least sort of kind of decent, right?

Top Bottom