• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Zee-Row

Banned
I love how ESPN is saying its miraculous how Boston won the World Series after being terrible last season. Its pretty easy to bounce back when your payroll is still in the $100 million range and you can afford to reload and not call up farm players.

DarkFlow

Banned
I love how ESPN is saying its miraculous how Boston won the World Series after being terrible last season. Its pretty easy to bounce back when your payroll is still in the $100 million range and you can afford to reload and not call up farm players.
Tell that to the Yankees

JABEE

Hopefully it's that easy for the Phillies next year.

UNCMark

Banned

And when you dump a dipshit coach.

knicks

Still hasn't been said.

KuGsj.gif
BOBBY VALENTINE! LOLOL

Sanjuro

Says the Florida Marlins fan! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

$100 million is the price of a parking lot and strippers for you.

3N16MA

Banned
You're just mad you guys couldn't get them to take your garbage.

They actually came to the Yankees for for CC/Teix and the Yanks said no. They probably could have thrown A-Rod in there somehow as long as all of them agreed to waive their NTC.

Maxim726X

Hearing the games won't be the same without ya, Tim.

Congrats to the Red Sox Nation. Everyone left your team for dead before the season began and the Sox gave them a defiant 'fuck you'.

cashman

Banned

They just needed to get a team to take on all of their shitty contracts, get amazing production and from Victorino and Napoli (who came dirt cheap) and get a great year from zombie John Lackey. Pretty easy right?

BFIB

Congrats Sox fans, now please shave those beards. Duck Dynasty wants their gimmick back.

Now that I sit back and think about this series, its amazing that it even went 6. The two wins the Cards had were from botched throws and obstruction calls. The Cards have a good, young pitching core, but I think something has to be done about Freese and Jay. Enough is enough.

Top Bottom