• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Sony Worldwide studios boss is mad hype on Koji right now.

twKNXuF.png

Someone who sees that the Red Sox are going to likely be winning a lot more titles in the next few years with how stacked this team is, and the Yankees are going to remain a fucking joke.

Everything went right for The Redsox this year. I'll bet onThe Cards making it back there next year than The Redsox.

Can they seriously shut up with this "not clinched in Fenway since 1918" crap?

Yeah, that's super annoying.

I wonder what they'll say if they get to the world series again. "So they've won 3 world series recently... and they clinched at home... but they haven't had a walk off win in the clinching game since 1912!"

"No walk off win in the final game since 1912 everybody, wow! Can they do it!? Can they!?"

Congrats to the Red Sox though. Somehow I found myself rooting for them even though usually I'd go with whoever from the NL.

3N16MA

Banned
Someone who sees that the Red Sox are going to likely be winning a lot more titles in the next few years with how stacked this team is, and the Yankees are going to remain a fucking joke.

Why the fuck are you so concerned about the Yankees after the Red Sox just won the WS? Are you even a Red Sox fan?

I was happy to see David Ross win a World Series. I was heartbroken when he left the Braves after four years to sign with Boston. I still miss him, Martin Prado, and Omar Infante. Good for Ross. Maybe the Braves can dump Dan Uggla and bring back Infante to heal some of my wounds.

UNCMark

Banned
Wow, you guys don't wait very long to start back in with the hate. I'll contribute a little and say that I'm happy that Josh Beckett wasn't a part of this victory. Fuck him.

Top Bottom