• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Syrinx

The Rays were my pick to win it all at the beginning of the season, so I guess I'll root for them. I'd also be okay with the A's or Pirates winning.

The Mets will make it back to the playoffs someday...

...Someday.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Rays were my pick to win it all at the beginning of the season, so I guess I'll root for them. I'd also be okay with the A's or Pirates winning.

The Mets will make it back to the playoffs someday...

...Someday.

Like a famous rapper once said, You gotta believe.

Like I said, I ain't even gonna watch this shit.

I've seen the future with my Vastradamas powers.

4-1.

EDIT: Also, TBS, lol.

harSon

Banned
Heading out to a bar after work to watch the game. Win or lose, my liver will be destroyed. The only variable is the reason behind it!

RBH

If I don't have cable, is there any legal way for me to watch the games from TBS in the U.S?

jakncoke

Banned
Amazing 1932 World Series was being played in early October. Really we should play scheduled double headers on a regular basis and get the regular season over sooner.

If I don't have cable, is there any legal way for me to watch the games from TBS in the U.S?

Go to the IRC, and people will discuss the game in detail. AMAZING detail. Why, you'd think you were watching the game unfold on your PC due to the things you will be told. Things that will be discussed.

Pollux

Does anyone have a link to where I can watch the Reds-Pirates game online?

My roommate commandeered the TV to watch the first night of NHL hockey...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Let's go Johnny C need to bring out the bats tonight. All or nothing!

Hopefully Reddit quits flooding GAF so I can post my elation or complete disappointment throughout the night.

Thank God the Tigers have a ridiculous rotation. The bullpen is helped by Ricky too. But the offense had been miserable in September (comparatively) and Miguel is still hobbled! I'm concerned! The A's shouldn't be underestimated

No idea why some people (friends, local radio) are freaking out about the Tigers and their lack luster performance last week. My only concern is Cabrera's health since the Tigers kinda fucked it all up

Top Bottom