• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB: THE BIGS(Wii,PS3,360) - First screens

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Jocchan said:
mh0z3uy.jpg

winner!

bumpkin

These aren't Wii screens... They can't be. I'll believe it when we get confirmation.

...have we gotten confirmation?

spwolf

Didnt 2kSports release Baseball game just few weeks ago, or am I crazy?

If those are Wii screens, then wow.

NeonZ

I can't believe there are some people who seriously believe those screens are of the Wii version...

Good grief, why do someone always make thread with screen shots but not label them which it belongs to (consoles)?

Can't you guys separate the screenshots for me? which belongs to wii, ps3, 360.

Thanks!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Tiktaalik said:
Oh my God people actually think these are Wii screens? I fear for GAF...
Why are you saying that?
The Wii is more than capable of displaying CG movies.

Fatalah

I have to chime in---

The screens look amazing for a secondary MLB game. It's sad when Blue Castle, a newly formed company, can put together a tighter game than Kush.

The player models look crisp, and the animation is supposedly great. Although The Bigs is supposed to be an arcade game, it'd be great if you could tone it down and make it more of a simulation.

I don't know which version I'd rather buy, 360 for graphics, or the Wii to fulfill every baseball gamers' dream...to bat as their heroes on the diamond!

PS--Besides the high jumps, the graphics have a very MVP-look to them. :)

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Fatalah said:
if you could tone it down and make it more of a simulation.

Doesn't that defeat the point.. completely. You get MLB if you want sim, BIGS if you want a laugh.

Pimpwerx

Damn! Now that's what you call a next-gen sports game. Are these bullshots or is this game seriously ballin? PEACE.

StevieP

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
Damn! Now that's what you call a next-gen sports game. Are these bullshots or is this game seriously ballin? PEACE.

Look at the full size screens... they're definately not bullshots. Maybe a bit of AA applied, but they look pretty crappy. Can't wait to see how shit the Wii version looks if the 360 version looks that underwhelming!

sankao

My Arms Your Hearse said:
So when are we finally going to start getting sports games that don't look like absolute shit?
Exactly when Table Tennis is considered a sport. Edit : and boxing, too.

By the way, this thread is made of awesome.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
My Arms Your Hearse said:
So when are we finally going to start getting sports games that don't look like absolute shit?

What? You think this game looks bad?

Top Bottom