• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 3DS Demo Sharing Thread

StAidan

Looks like I was just graced with 2 demo codes. Since I already snagged one in this thread last week, here are 2 codes for anyone who wants them. Quote to reveal!

Got my 2 codes. Monster Hunter isn't something I'm interested in. I'll give them to people who are and who can figure out the 3 missng characters. I will give clues

First: A070K38A16K***3L

hint: the missing characters are the abbreviation for law enforcement from a popular video game franchise that debuted in 1996.

second code: *0*0*LAM0YSB6SK7

hint: the missing characters are the abbreviation for moderately popular metal(?) band. songs of theirs have been in Guitar Hero games. coincidently, the final character does not appear anywhere in the bands full name.

Good Luck. Please post which code you figured out.
these are NA codes

Nicko

Could one kind soul please be willing to share a code with a MH addict??? I unfortunately am at work, and haven't yet been able to secure a code..

Please PM me if so? Thanks so much in advance!!!!!

Setzer

Thanks to Gaf member, finalhour, I already have my demo code but I just received an email from Nintendo that contains two codes. First two people to PM me gets them.

Veeboy

Wait, you don't need the new 3DS to play the Monster Hunter 4? I thought the game is only coming out for the new system.
Nope, the only thing thats different with the N3DS is that the cstick allows for better control of the camera.

Could one kind soul please be willing to share a code with a MH addict??? I unfortunately am at work, and haven't yet been able to secure a code..

Please PM me if so? Thanks so much in advance!!!!!
Check your inbox.

wanders

Got my 2 codes. Monster Hunter isn't something I'm interested in. I'll give them to people who are and who can figure out the 3 missng characters. I will give clues

hint: the missing characters are the abbreviation for law enforcement from a popular video game franchise that debuted in 1996.

hint: the missing characters are the abbreviation for moderately popular metal(?) band. songs of theirs have been in Guitar Hero games. coincidently, the final character does not appear anywhere in the bands full name.

these are NA codes

Took the first code thank you:)

these are NA codes

Grabbed the second code! Thank you so much!! Also, Avenged Sevenfold... nice!

I assume the one I posted doesn't work, despite asking to be told once it was used? Quote to reveal.

Actually it did! I trued the most recent giveaway code which was posted a few minutes ago and it had already been taken, and then once you spoke up I figured, aw hell its worth a shot, and sure enough it hadn't been claimed. YET.

But now it has been, by me :D

So thanks!

Gravidee

I've got an extra code I can give out. However in exchange, I require an unused Club Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles code because for some reason my newly sealed NA copy did not come with one.

Top Bottom