• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 3DS Demo Sharing Thread

In case anyone still want one. These codes are NA.

A0709SAA06LN878F
A0705KXC1WRJS33K

Just giving back since I got my code on this thread a couple days ago but I only just received these codes, via Nintendo, today.

Please comment if you redeemed a code as a courtesy.

Adamator

Here is a NA Code for anyone who wants it.

A074U90N0DN458DH

Please note when you use it so others wont waste time trying.

donrtho

Neo Member
In case anyone still want one. These codes are NA.

A0709SAA06LN878F
A0705KXC1WRJS33K

Just giving back since I got my code on this thread a couple days ago but I only just received these codes, via Nintendo, today.

Please comment if you redeemed a code as a courtesy.

Grabbed the first one on there, thanks!

neto

If anyone still have a NA code I would like one, the ones before were already taken, probably by lurkers

Edit: I am stupid, I got a mail from nintendo with a code, my phone somehow wasn't syncing, so now I got an extra code, quote to reveal and please post of you use it

valse

Neo Member
If anyone still have a NA code I would like one, the ones before were already taken, probably by lurkers

Edit: I am stupid, I got a mail from nintendo with a code, my phone somehow wasn't syncing, so now I got an extra code, quote to reveal and please post of you use it

Just used it. Thank you very much :)

Pumpkin

Neo Member
Somehow got sent two emails with codes! For EU (Sorry I'm not sure how to "quote to reveal")

A077260210VB31HW
A077291W29VSX6KH
A0772C3T23SLV25U

LDAF

We can't connect our 3DS' to my college's network, so here folks, have 2 codes. :)

A078SFNX1M9PSM3L

A070EGE10B42QSDE

valse

Neo Member
We can't connect our 3DS' to my college's network, so here folks, have 2 codes. :)

A078SFNX1M9PSM3L

A070EGE10B42QSDE

Have a look at Connectify. It's probably against the rules and it pops up after every use asking you to pay, but it does get around this problem.

Top Bottom