• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Battlefield 1 Alpha Invites going out (Consoles uncluded)

PM if you want to sell your NA PS4 key :D

It'd be preferable to deal with people who have positive feedback in the B/S/T thread

Keasar

I've played every Battlefield game since the release day of the original Battlefield 1942 demo.

Dice pls.

giphy.gif

Shady859

Still nothing...

Is the PS4 version actually playable yet? Don't see it being streamed anywhere.

Someone wanna sell me an extra key? :)

TheNAC

Banned
I come from nothing and before long I will return to nothing.
Let me test this game on PS4 for you.

Please EA Dice. I own every Battlefield.

Hey, Dice.... I've bought every BF game since 1942. Would you please send me an invitation? :(
Hell, I have BF4 premium in both PS4 and PC.

Machina

Banned
I have given out about 10 codes for 10 different games on GAF. I have the PMs to prove it.

Anyone want to return the favor pretty please?

Aters

Why are people begging for invitation in this thread? Is DICE spying GAF?

If so, let me have one pls. I'm good at finding glitches.

Is there anyway to know if you've signed up for this? With everything that happened during e3 week, I can't actually remember if I did.

Edit: Oh there was no sign up, that explains why I can't remember doing it lol.

Mahonay

Banned
Is there anyway to know if you've signed up for this? With everything that happened during e3 week, I can't actually remember if I did.
I think you just have to be a Battlefield Insider? Not sure.

Also make sure you have Battlefield checked off as games you would like to test in your EA account.

Mahonay

Banned
I know the Alpha test is limited but I thought that was Insider was for to be the first ones in.
I'm sure a ton of people signed up for Battlefield Insider during E3. So even if you've signed up for it, it's still a huge pool of people for which only a small amount of keys are being given out.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
if anyone has a ps4 code and does not want it, shoot me a PM, I'll do anything.

anything

GravyButt

Hopefully I get one for being loyal throughout the years but if not oh well. Looking forward to playing with friends on xb1 when it comes.

I got an e-mail invite to the PC Alpha around 3:06 p.m. I didn't sign up for Battlefield Insider or have an option to become a beta tester in my Origin Settings menu. I redeemed the code through Origin and downloaded the game. Upon starting the game, I was greeted with a message stating that my drivers (368.22) are not compatible with Battlefield 1. You need 368.39 or later drivers. After changing my drivers, I started the game a second time and received a "display driver stopped responding" message. It's been a great alpha so far...

Stiler

Been signed up for insider on both my origin accounts and nothing on either. Have every BF game since release too :(.

Top Bottom