• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Battlefield 1 Alpha Invites going out (Consoles uncluded)

CryptiK

Well im watching it on a 65 4k tv and it looked washed out and blurry to be honest. Frame rate takes drops also. The ps4 footage looks alot cleaner and its not even direct.
I.. I don't know what you expected. anything 720p or 1080p will look blurry on 4k...

WillyFive

Hopefully the final version will use a full orchestra instead of synth, but it sounds good. Reminds me a lot of modern film scores that downplay melodies as much as possible; which I which wasn't the case; but the instrumentation is pleasing and not full of drums and other junk to make it more mainstream.

Keasar

I know some of you will be interested by this.

But this seems to be the theme of BF1 in the alpha at the very least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nslkCTz5jKY

17709899.gif

It's like they remembered again what actual musical instruments were. ;__;

All these years of BWAAAABWAAAAABWAAAABWABWA are finally over!

I have a friend in the Xbox One alpha, he says the IQ is a lot like Battlefront in the sense that it looks clean and there isn't too much visible blurring but there's super visible aliasing.

Sounds like a nice compromise, IMO. Leaked videos seem to echo that, as well.

I have a friend in the Xbox One alpha, he says the IQ is a lot like Battlefront in the sense that it looks clean and there isn't too much visible blurring but there's super visible aliasing.

Sounds like a nice compromise, IMO. Leaked videos seem to echo that, as well.

Awesome.

BFront on the consoles is very very impressive and quite clean even on the bone.

Pastry

Banned
I think I'd shit a brick and burn some PTO if I got a PS4 invite to the alpha :( hopefully they do another round of invites before it ends

ThisOne

Do we know how many guns, weapon types, vehicles, etc. will be in the final game? I assume the number of things like that will be lower than BF4.

Why can't they send out the alpha for everyone at this point...

Yeah something doesnt seem right with this so called Alpha.

First they started it last week. Nothing new when you look at past Battlefield games.

But then this week they invite even more and consoles players too. And now they lift the NDA?

Wat?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Yeah something doesnt seem right with this so called Alpha.

First they started it last week. Nothing new when you look at past Battlefield games.

But then this week they invite even more and consoles players too. And now they lift the NDA?

Wat?

Maybe the client and servers are holding fine so they decided to get more numbers to improve the load balance and stuff?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
For the last couple of years they never cared about getting more players into the closed alpha. Especially the consoles.

They do now then...
I dont see the problem here. @_@

Bobnob

I've seen some serious blurring, and i thought it would look better(at times it looks great, then at other times it looks like garbage) but this is the alpha.Gameplay is good,like conquest on BF4,nothing better. I think close quaters is where this game will be top draw.

Top Bottom