• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Battlefield 1 Alpha Invites going out (Consoles uncluded)

I've seen some serious blurring, and i thought it would look better(at times it looks great, then at other times it looks like garbage) but this is the alpha.Gameplay is good,like conquest on BF4,nothing better. I think close quaters is where this game will be top draw.

There is really nothing that looks "garbage"...

My opinion mate, you dont have to agree, played it for like 3 hours today X1

Im watching a Xbone and PS4 stream. And even on this consoles the game doesnt look garbage. No it looks really nice. Still have to see it in person ^^

btw Console settings:

CmtbSDjVMAAylHZ.jpg:large

Bobnob

Im watching a Xbone and PS4 stream. And even on this consoles the game doesnt look garbage. No it looks really nice.

btw Console settings:

CmtbSDjVMAAylHZ.jpg:large
Yeah, i will take a look at them settings,i didn't say it all looks like garbage just bits of it, like flying a plane and just seeing blur below(this wasn't happening all the time) then looking at buildings from afar through a scope, but this is a alpha.

Not sure how playing for 3 hrs is my problem either ???

Yeah, i will take a look at them settings,i didn't say it all looks like garbage just bits of it, like flying a plane and just seeing blur below(this wasn't happening all the time) then looking at buildings from afar through a scope, but this is a alpha.

Not sure how playing for 3 hrs is my problem either ???

Flying around and having blurred underground is normal. Thats happening on PC too.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
My friend has it on PS4 and said it's very similar to Battlefront in performance and only had one little drop so far.
Really impressive for an early build from DICE.

SSR wasn't in the MEC beta but was in the final release so that will likely come later. Can't remember if it was in the Battlefront beta but it's in full effect in the final game.

Lulu23

Can someone playing the PS4 alpha confirm the stable 60fps with 64 players in a server?
Sounds too good to be true after BF4.

Also, holy shit at the console FOV slider. Almost everything they've unveiled regarding BF1 seems like they stole it right from my dreams.

Edit:

On PS4, Conquest 64 players right now feels like Battlefront graphics with Battlefield 4 framerate.

Aw, crap. :(

airjoca

I can say this: BF1, apart from a few sound bugs, is better at alpha state than BF4 was at release.

I've yet to experience domination with 20 players to see how it performs.

About the framerate on conquest, it drops a bit when things get hectic, but it's not like levolution bad, not even close.

Is there anyone on PC playing with a controller? Would love to know if DICE finally added some magnetism for aiming. BF3 BF4 and Battlefront had support but that just meant like button mapping.

Like I know I'll never be as good as someone playing keyboard and mouse on PC but MP games on PC that have some at least let me have some fun.
(Hell, I can be top of the leader board in CoD and Titanfall)

I just want to play the best version of game and have fun, since I have a high end PC and don't want to have to get the PS4 version.

Im really happy how the console versions look.

They look impressive to me. Still a lot of effects going, finally a improved AA solution.

Cant wait.

I hope i get Alpha Access next week xD

gl0w

That static sky box.

Played 3 matches on ps4.

Graphics look worse that battlefront.
Textures pop in here and there
Vehicles entering animations can go away, no need.
Respawn Zoom in and zoom out is a waste of time
No moments a là battlefield so far
Netcode looks good, no lag; easy kills

Top Bottom