• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More like Fumble bundle... amaright?

Fuz

Banned
I'm sure many of you use to and still know of the humble bundle website which a while back announced they would offer an monthly subscription service and offer a variety of games ranging from AAA-Indie darlings. Many of which being DRM free.

Then the fun parent company for IGN took over charge and it really has just been a slow fall down a long smelly and shitty hole.

these games on offer now are just absolute reject trash. Does anyone seriously subscribe to this service anymore? I pause literally every month and have done so for the past 3 years at the very least.

subscription aside their deals and bundles have just dropped dramatically in quality. I once bought ubisofts entire catalog for $20.

anyway to make a long story short, im really disappointed at how badly the quality of this service became

Humble Choice

kKTTi5Q.png
Are you fucking kidding?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Hey guys, take a load of this pretentious moron who plays games for their "writing".

Give me a break , Umberto Eco.
Ah yes, who plays a CRPG for its WRITING? Christ you are such a blatant troll.

And spare your "anti-woke" outcries for someone who actually cares.
I will call out shit writing when shit writing rears its head. The game is terribly written from start to finish with the most unbearable, unfun, miserable "party members" in the past 20 years.

Last edited:

SweetShark

"Othercide" looks dope as fuck and I always wanted to play it, so I am glad I am still a subscriber.
Also the previous month had "DOOM Eternal" so what the fuck are you talking about.

StueyDuck

"Othercide" looks dope as fuck and I always wanted to play it, so I am glad I am still a subscriber.
Also the previous month had "DOOM Eternal" so what the fuck are you talking about.
a 3 year old game which had some of the most hype upon release. like 99% of PC owners worth their salt bought this game day 1

i've been given that game on about 5 other subscriptions services and closer to release.

so what the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited:
Top Bottom