• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Persona 5 related domains registered, ‘Persona 5 S’, ‘Persona 5 M’, ‘Persona 5 B’

Shin

Banned
Following the domains registered in April, 2017, several more Persona 5 related domains have been registered through Ryu’s Office, a marketing solutions business partner that has handled the registration of Atlus domains in the past.

The large majority of domains registered by Ryu’s Office are directly related to Atlus titles, and Ryu’s Office has assisted Atlus in marketing and promotion on a number of titles, most recently including promotion and planning for Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight.
The registered domains are:
  • Persona5R.JP
  • P5S.JP
  • Persona5S.JP
  • Persona5M.JP
  • P5M.JP
  • P5B.JP
  • Persona5B.JP
P5R.JP was previously registered and was recently updated, indicating that the site might soon become active.

Persona5R.JP
WHOIS domain search information.

Credit: Persona Central

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Man just announce something already. We get it Joker is in Smash for some reason now give us the port of the game to go with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Okay, this feels like P5 is going to have lot of spinoffs and also who is handling these games? Studio Zero is busy wth Catherine Full Body and Project Re: Fantasy and SMTIV developers busy with SMTV.

sensor

I'm game for anything new regarding Persona 5, one of the best games of this generation. Bring it on.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It's a little too soon for more Persona 5, fans have already played it to death.
I can't see anyone being interested in more or a new edition unless they didn't play it when it first released
And if that's the case then they wasn't really interested to begin with.
Persona 3 - 4 Remastered for this gen on the other hand will spark my interest

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It's a little too soon for more Persona 5, fans have already played it to death.
I can't see anyone being interested in more or a new edition unless they didn't play it when it first released
And if that's the case then they wasn't really interested to begin with.
Persona 3 - 4 Remastered for this gen on the other hand will spark my interest
I love both P3 and P4 to death but it god damn time for Atlus give some love to SMT series. We need god damn remaster for Nocturne and Digital Devil Sega series and we need it now........and also Tokyo Mirage session port for Switch.

TLZ

Banned
I love both P3 and P4 to death but it god damn time for Atlus give some love to SMT series. We need god damn remaster for Nocturne and Digital Devil Sega series and we need it now........and also Tokyo Mirage session port for Switch.
They have to do that Tokyo Mirage port. They can't just leave it to die on the Wii U.

Top Bottom