• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most tedious thing you've ever done in a video game

I'm sure there's been quite a few over the years (and I recently completed KIFFLOM, putting some records on and getting a little drunk helped with that one).

Just updated my PSN Fire Pro Wrestling Returns with current rosters and old timey favourites, a good amount of work even though I was using other peoples CAW designs.

When I first got a NES emulator running on an old PC I was determined to beat Bible Adventures via save states. Game was so awful I was chipping away at it over a couple weeks before my computer crashed and I gave up.
babymoses.gif
I will forever hate Baby Moses.

Back in my SNES days I also took the time to enter all the real player names into make Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball a more authentic experience. Not sure how I got that done in those pre-internet days.

Griffey-Lineup.jpg

loudbill

Getting full void armor in runescape. I think it took me a full week of playing 4+ hours a day to get it. It may have taken me longer. That whole game is a fucking grind lol.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
MMORPGs. All of them. Except for XI because it was the first MMORPG I really got into so nostalgia makes it an exception (it was grindy as fuck too).

Blade and Soul and NCWest's handling of it makes me wonder if something is deeply wrong with me. =P

It's got to be that lightning dodging game in FFX. Spent hours and hours at that. Can't believe I had the patience for it back then.

This. Done it once and it's saved on a memory card. I think it's for crest or something.
I'm dreading when the time comes when I do it on the PS4 version.

Top Bottom