• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Movies and/or shows you're pretty sure nobody has thought about in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberLevi

95a3dccc7375917c79803478e6499d35.jpg

I'm not convinced this was real.

Teggy

Every once in a while I think about how I should watch Shallow Grave again, and I still haven't seen it in 20 years. First Danny Boyle feature film with Ewan McGregor and Christopher Exccleston and I can't say I've heard anyone refer to it in ages.

mystic_knights_header.png

Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog or something. Gawd I remember hating the hell out of this show. Everyone was riding the Power Rangers wang so hard in an attempt to get that money. Some were more legit than others like the attempts at Kamen Rider.

This ain't one of them.

pepperanncast_5224.jpg

Pepper Ann. Never watched it til it was reruns and started to enjoy it a lot. Hidden gem.

RoughnecksIllo.jpg

Roughnecks Star Ship Troopers Chronicles, legit great show, weirdly violent but man why they tried to make a kids cartoon out of this R rated movie series is beyond me. At least thats when it aired. Monster Hunter at 7AM, Star Shiptroopers at 7:30 lol.

heavy_gear_the_animated_series_tv_series-402721461-large.jpg

Heavy Gear had an animated show. Only saw like one episode of it but was surprised. Was the game ever that popular!? Looked terrible though.

Also

Geeze last time I thought about this was highschool. One day it randomly popped back into my head and I "said Anyone remember Street Sharks?" the entire club lost their minds when I brought it up. Only saw like 4 episodes but it was everywhere in TMNT's waning years. Ended up saying Jawsome for a solid month, even better was when we remembered there is a character called Slamoo

Also this is pretty high on my who knew list.

vin-diesel-street-sharks-right-size-625x350.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom