• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

does anyone know how quickly this will be added to usa's apple tv app? would be great if it went up the same time as the show airs.

awp69

Really, really hope they go back to the Vera side story.

Apparently the actress that played Shayla is in the cast at some point this season based on reports from the set. Will be curious if it's flashbacks, if she's just another delusion or if she never was actually dead. Either way, I want to see Elliot get revenge on Vera.

More vids:
- Mr. Robot: SXSW Panel_Part 1 (youtube)
- Mr. Robot: SXSW Panel_Part 2 (youtube)
- Mr. Robot: SXSW Panel_Part 3 (youtube)

Also:
- Mr. Robot: For Your Consideration Panel_Part 1 (youtube)
- Mr. Robot: For Your Consideration Panel_Part 2 (youtube)
- Mr. Robot: For Your Consideration Panel_Part 3 (youtube)
Mr. Robot stars Rami Malek, Christian Slater, Portia Doubleday, and Carly Chaikin sit down about Season 1 and going into Season 2 of Mr. Robot at 2016's "For Your Consideration" panel in New York City.

BFIB

I'm nearly done w/ season 1 (on ep. 9 now). Holy shit, this show is amazing. Being a network security admin, its cool to see the lingo I use every day actually used in the correct terms here.

Also, BD Wong as WhiteRose is a genius casting choice.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I was just reading the /r/mrrobot subreddit and I wish I followed the show in the off-season because they gave away 500+ F-Society hoodies through an ARG. They look legit as fuck.

kevin1025

Banned
This is my first time watching live, here on Canada on Showcase. Not a fan of how the commercials break up scenes still in progress so far, but still loving the start of the season.

Top Bottom