• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

Finished both seasons. I liked where Angela's arc seemed to be going at the beginning of season 2. I thought her trying to build up her own ego in order to strive in a world of egos was a cool direction to take. At some point (I can't pinpoint exactly when) she started acting so oddly aloof and out of it all the time, which I guess people found annoying. I saw it as this constant internal (and external) struggle to keep exerting her will.

I admit, there was a point where I was just like "why is she constantly like this all the time??" Even with my perceived justification of it, it felt like it started to get overdone. BUT THEN, I REALIZED... She acts a LOT like Elliot. The big difference is we don't get her whole inner monologue. So it intrigued me. What if she too has a "Mr Robot???"
probably not but me realizing how she acts like Elliot made me more interested in that part of her and not annoyed

CRS

Oh shit this is back this Wednesday. I'll have the thread up soon.

Edit: If anyone has a cool title or something, send me a PM.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I got sick and couldn't make it. How was it? Did they show the first episode? Cool swag? Stories!

Here's photos I took from the event, as well as a general rundown of what Penguin and I ended up getting wrangled into doing: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5CMBJN

It was pretty cool. And yeah, the event culminated in watching the first episode.

The one major swag everyone got was the fsociety mask and a E Corp tote bag. If you got wrangled into doing the side quest stuff, you got a mask, stickers, pins, and a mini-poster? (I still haven't gone through all the stuff I got from NYCC.)

Here's photos I took from the event, as well as a general rundown of what Penguin and I ended up getting wrangled into doing: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5CMBJN

It was pretty cool. And yeah, the event culminated in watching the first episode.

The one major swag everyone got was the fsociety mask and a E Corp tote bag. If you got wrangled into doing the side quest stuff, you got a mask, stickers, pins, and a mini-poster? (I still haven't gone through all the stuff I got from NYCC.)
Oh wow, thank you so much for sharing. I'm kicking myself... I should've toughed it out. Looked like such a cool time! Very jealous. How was the episode?!

TVexperto

How is the third season so far? Loved the first, hated the second because it went nowehere. I need at least some "progress" in the whole story

Top Bottom