• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MST3K Turkey Day Marathon 2016 |OT| We've Got Turkey Sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

m5nLMi5.png

http://www.shoutfactorytvlive.com/

akbs5mJ.gif

It’s time to talk turkey—cinematic turkey, that is! Shout! Factory continues its revival of the beloved MST-ie Thanksgiving tradition with a newly curated Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day Marathon on Shout! Factory TV, hosted by show creator Joel Hodgson and Season 11 host Jonah Ray.

Starting at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET on Thursday, November 24th, the marathon will feature six timeless episodes taken from the recent fan survey of the 100 Most Popular Classic MST3K Episodes, as well as brand-new episode intros.

YouTube

Pluto TV's MST3K Channel (Streaming 24/7)

Pluto TV App Available On TV Devices:

HylianTom

Banned
My plasma TV died this past weekend, so we had to move the smaller TV from the bedroom to the living room.. and now I'd discovered that this TV has the Pluto app.

Now Tor Johnson is on my TV, and I'm screaming, "TIME FOR GO TO BED!"

Sliver

Nice, I'm excited to see what episodes the fans picked. Hoping its not just the usual suspects - Space Mutiny, Final Sacrifice, Manos, Pumaman, and Werewolf would be my guesses.

How cool would it be if next years Turkey Day was like the old ones, hosted by Jonah and the Bots? I was hoping that would happen this year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't have an issue with the later season stuff normally but god damn the pearl skits drag on for way too long

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I thought the voting would only chose one of the day's films, not all six of them.

We can probably guess the rest.

Mitchell, The Final Sacrifice, and Manos are probably givens.

Go with Prince of Space and Pod People for the other two.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Ah Pumaman! The Italian movie about an ancient Mesoamerican hero who just happens to be an American white guy living in London.

edit: Oh man, here we go with the flying scene.

gabbo

I thought the voting would only chose one of the day's films, not all six of them.

We can probably guess the rest.

Mitchell, The Final Sacrifice, and Manos are probably givens.

Go with Prince of Space and Pod People for the other two.

I'm hoping for some real left field choices, since we got Mitchell last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom