• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe

correct me if i'm wrong but those two twitter accounts tied to those men have been 100% right in the past as far as predicting bomb shell stories right?

i am now putting the 400th buckle around me in my buckle up seat

correct me if i'm wrong but those two twitter accounts tied to those men have been 100% right in the past as far as predicting bomb shell stories right?

if not 100% damn near it, I remember last time they were both like this the Email chain with jr, kush fort dropped

Sephzilla

not 100% but like 90-95%. Still when Wittes says something is coming it's almost certainly big

hitme

giphy.gif

Donos

Mueller is going to make that real slow but thorougly, till there really is no out anymore. He can cement his name in history for at least the next three decades if he manages to bring T down. So i expect this to go on at least a year or more.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America

chekhonte

So there's little indication that they're going after Trump himself it seems.

I really don't care what happens to the people around him unless it can be proven that Trump had knowledge of their crimes.

Sephzilla

I really don't care what happens to the people around him unless it can be proven that Trump had knowledge of their crimes.

I'm pretty sure the Nixon investigation started with getting the little people around him

snacknuts

we all knew her

If you're building something, you start at the bottom.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I believe they have been sources on some of the stories. Credibility so far is unscathed unless I missed something. Biggest controversy with Wittes is how long it takes for the boom to bang on his ticks.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
I believe they have been sources on some of the stories. Credibility so far is unscathed unless I missed something. Biggest controversy with Wittes is how long it takes for the boom to bang on his ticks.

Yeah, "pwnallthings", despite the terrible name, was the source of the story about the Republican approaching people to get Hillary's emails IIRC.

Wittes is friends with Comey and has also been source on some stuff.

Skatterd

A federal grand jury has heard secret testimony from a Russian-American lobbyist who sat in on a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., a new report said Thursday.

The lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, appeared before Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury in recent weeks, according to the Associated Press, citing a source close to the case.

The revelation suggests that Mueller and his team of investigators view the meeting, which came weeks after Trump won the GOP nomination, as potentially important to their probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/31/russia...rump-jr-testifies-before-muellers-grand-jury/

Jag

A federal grand jury has heard secret testimony from a Russian-American lobbyist who sat in on a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., a new report said Thursday.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/31/russia...rump-jr-testifies-before-muellers-grand-jury/

Hours and hours of testimony from a guy who was at the meeting and probably doesn't have much loyalty to Trump-lings. Now they get to check his testimony against all the lies, er, statements that have been made about the meeting. Probably just adoption stuff. Sure.

This is how it starts. Put the pressure on the little guys and watch the bigger fish fry themselves.

Top Bottom