• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MVC3: Sentinel and Hsien-Ko REVEALED [Up2: Footage Leaking, Meme Debates Ensue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

282p1co.jpg
oge2cl.jpg

ZzDpD.jpg

Stealth Sent Alt:
k428l.jpg

Lei-Lei Alt:
a6eEf.jpg

Reveal Trailers:

Sentinel Reveal

Hsien-Ko Reveal

Gameplay vids:

Hsien-Ko Footage
Dat50sent Footage
Mixed Footage

(all footage is mixed, going off of the EG tags for titles)

Sentinel's model looks GORGEOUS. Also, his theme is a fantastic remix of his Genosha theme from Children of the Atom. Still awaiting reveal of DATMANGO.

Also: "waaaah waaaah sentinel is too stronggggg"...

CBBid.png

Thanks to Xero273 for the youtube uploads.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sven was talking about a "next week reveal".

Jill and Shuma Gorath.

BELIEVE.

h3ro

Give the the EG links a second to load, site is probably getting hammered. Loads up nice and smooth though.

Really looking forward to giving Sent a try. Think he'd be a fantastic tank to mix in with someone like Dante or Zero.

HYPE!

DasRaven said:
Don't know that a second thread was needed, but whatever. HYPE!

I didn't want people to miss out on the footage since the old thread's OP was discussing leaked magazine images and the thread was basically discussing team strategy and combinations.

ultron87

I don't think I've ever actually seen a non Puzzle Fighter version of Hsien-Ko. I don't know what to think of this model of her.

h3ro

xero273 said:
Do we need youtube link? downloaded vids to PC, can upload to youtube if eurogamer is hammered.

I'll update the OP if you do. :)

I think YT links would help those who have EG blocked or slow connections.

Barrage

Whelp, Sent already killed SRK.

I just hope he doesn't fuck up the character parity we've seen so far.

P.S.-was anyone else HYPED when DP came into play in one of the match videos?

xero273

h3ro, you have extra url tag in the youtube links.

lupinko said:
Thanks for the youtube reuploads, and sup gaf something something.

links work from my post. there is extra url tag in h3ro's link.

h3ro

xero273 said:
h3ro, you have extra url tag in the youtube links.

links work from my post. there is extra url tag in h3ro's link.

Thanks, fixed it.

Also tinypic'd some of the EG shots.

dankir

I posted this in the other thread but. In the Sentinel reveal video where he kills Wesker.

Sentinel can basically do Hyper Sentinel Force xx X Factor xx Hyper Sentinel Force xx Electric storm??

No wonder he's unlockable :S

JeTmAn81

Barrage said:
Whelp, Sent already killed SRK.

I just hope he doesn't fuck up the character parity we've seen so far.

P.S.-was anyone else HYPED when DP came into play in one of the match videos?

Maybe they nerfed him from MvC2? It doesn't make a lot of sense to recreate one of the chief complaints about that game (a small number of over-powered characters dominate the team rosters). It's impossible to have everything balanced perfectly, but it's my hope that the characters in MvC3 are balanced enough that we'll see a wide variety in team choices. That's what makes it fun!

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Dahbomb said:
Anyone know what Hsien-Ko's "gold transformation" super does?
In Vampire Savior, it changes her normals and gives her hyper armor, among some other things.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
h3ro said:
I didn't want people to miss out on the footage since the old thread's OP was discussing leaked magazine images and the thread was basically discussing team strategy and combinations.
You made the right choice. Good on you!

Dahbomb

dankir said:
I posted this in the other thread but. In the Sentinel reveal video where he kills Wesker.

Sentinel can basically do Hyper Sentinel Force xx X Factor xx Hyper Sentinel Force xx Electric storm??

No wonder he's unlockable :S
That's nothing, he didn't even need X-Factor to link supers.

Basically if you got hit by a Sentinel super (HSF) in MVC2... count his supers. That's how many more you will be eating:

HSF xx Mouth Beam xx Straight Rocket Punch xx HSF xx repeat

He can even launch after his HSF. I don't know if he can still do this in MVC3 because in the aforementioned combo against Wesker, he used X-Factor AND did it in a corner. Just about any character in the game can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom