• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my coworkers say my desk area is boring

Get a Robocup

571333_gen_b.png

Why give a fuck what your co workers think tho?

My work desk is completely empty except for work related things...don't see the point of decorating your work space personally, I'd rather put that effort into decorating my home.
When I worked somewhere where I had a regular desk I did want to decorate it with stuff at first. Then I had to switch to another desk, and then sometime later to another one. I got tired of having to move all that stuff every time and adopted a pretty minimalist approach to my workspace after that.

I always think of personalizing my desk but the building is always leaking in all different spots and I'd rather not go into work for the day and find all my shit got ruined from water raining all over it.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
i have a pirate flag near my desk and when im hang over i put it upside down.

vikki

Just get a mini aquarium designed for a snake, but don't put a snake in it. When they ask about it, you can just say " oh, he'll turn up eventually. He always does."

Hesemonni

Banned
Tell your coworkers to fuck off and keep your desk clean instead of bringing unneeded shit to clutter and distract you from work?

I dont have anything on my walls but my licences becusse im rewuired by law to display them. I get co workers telling me the same thing.

I guess i dont want to feel at home there since i dont really like it.

Also im a little OCD about cleanliness and organization at my workspace. I hate clutter.

bengraven

Get a Rubik's cube or action figures.

People love to mess around with transformers for example.

"God why do you have a toy on your desk?"

Thirty min later:

"Where is the wing supposed to go? And do they sell these at Walmart?"

Seventh

Get a bunch of mason jars and fill them with feces from various wild animals. Make sure to label them appropriately and arrange them by color and texture all around your desk.

If you're just starting out, gorilla, elephant, tiger, human, zebra, giraffe, bear, and wolf feces should all be fairly easy to get ahold of if you live near a zoo.

Top Bottom