• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Catching up on this.

wew that deku todoroki fight

i mean

w e w

giphy.gif

SO GOOD

Anbec7

So I remember starting reading the manga sometime ago and sadly dropped it.
Since I had some days off I decided to watch something and I saw MHA which looked nice!

Sadly I have currently watched everything up to the season 2, it really did improve a lot in the animation from one season to the other and now I'm debating if I should continue reading the manga because I really enjoyed it a lot.

While some things are predictable I really don't why it's "charming" in some aspects and a really enjoyable story.
And the soundtrack is really good!

Wtf new OP and ED are the best yet.
New OP Easily better than op 1 and op 2

I prefer ed2s song abit more than ed3.

This ep was hype just with deku learning👌

Also the PV section with tomura was funny

Midoriya: Go Beyond
Shigaraki: I Wont go
Midoriya: Go Beyond!
Shigaraki: I Wont go!
😂

Also i love how the new ed based off the designs in the popularity poll

spiritfox

Fuck yeah Full Cowl. Also a bunch of additional anime-only stuff for the other students, which is pretty cool.

Also yeah the new ED is based off the designs from the popularity poll. I still prefer the previous one though, it's a better song.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Theres more than 1 star wars reference in HeroAca 😏

Almost every location is named after a Star Wars location.
Midoriya's Junior High Orudera is based on Alderan
Shinsou's Junior High Nabu is based on Naboo
The Hosu ward where Iida is training is based on Hoth
Hell this episode had a Tatooin.

NSESN

Almost every location is named after a Star Wars location.
Midoriya's Junior High Orudera is based on Alderan
Shinsou's Junior High Nabu is based on Naboo
The Hosu ward where Iida is training is based on Hoth
Hell this episode had a Tatooin.

The last manga episode had like 3 Star Wars references. The spin-off does the same but with the Marvel Universe. Don't let Disney know about this.

caliph95

For something no one cares about i do love the preview with Shigiraki instead and he should be the one to do all of them
especially when they are doing the plus ultra thing that they do at the end of every preview
Deku: GO BEYOND
Tomura: Not this time
Deku: GO BEYOND
Tomura: I SAID NO
Midoriya: Go Beyond
Shigaraki: I Wont go
Midoriya: Go Beyond!
Shigaraki: I Wont go!
��
l
Dammit beaten

Hate OP. Love ED. Episode was hype as fuck as usual. This show is so damn good. I can't remember the last time I saw a shounen anime of this quality.

Both the OP and ED are pretty rad. OP1 is still my fave, and ED2 has the best song, but still.

Also, the manga chapter(s) this episode was based on had Deku explicitly referencing Mega Man X with the wall-jumping. X also made a cameo appearance in the popularity poll segment the ED is based on (the fanbase for some reason has a habit of submitting outside characters like Naruto, X and Pikachu. And some also like submitting props as well). Just a fun bit of trivia.

Next episode is going to be pretty cool, too, for fairly obvious reasons.

Also this was what the ED was based on:
hfoJQS0.png
Yes, that is All Might using the Dragon Slayer, and that's awesome.

poor momo with the impracticable boob armour
Dude she breathes through her skin i mean her quirk

Seriously, though, a superpower that literally relies on needing access to skin area to pull stuff out of is fairly excusable when it comes to costume design being more revealing. It's not ideal, but creation via using the environment for material instead of one's body instead would be a bit too derivative, since that was already done in Fullmetal Alchemist.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously, though, a superpower that literally relies on needing access to skin area to pull stuff out of is fairly excusable when it comes to costume design being more revealing. It's not ideal, but creation via using the environment for material instead of one's body instead would be a bit too derivative, since that was already done in Fullmetal Alchemist.

Agreed. If the others were in revealing outfits one could complain, but this is someone that needs exposed skin for her power to work.

Actually the ones that were originally guys were Tsuyu and Hagakure (invisible girl). I guarantee that Tsuyu wouldn't be anywhere near as popular if she was a guy.

caliph95

Agreed. If the others were in revealing outfits one could complain, but this is someone that needs exposed skin for her power to work.

Actually the ones that were originally guys were Tsuyu and Hagakure (invisible girl). I guarantee that Tsuyu wouldn't be anywhere near as popular if she was a guy.
I'm fine with her outfit was making a joke

And for Tsu absolutely even as a person who likes her character

Top Bottom