• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My left testicle goes back into my lower abdomen sometimes during sex. WTF is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armitage said:
I've heard this is pretty common. Surgery though? yowowowow

If it's not serious and there are steps he can take to avoid it...I'd say surgery is kind of not needed. If he walks away from here still worried he should go ask a doctor and get his or her professional opinion on it. Regardless...maybe he should still see a doctor.

Wes

venison crêpe
Xdrive05 said:
Ball_Slip_2.jpg

Why is Max from Flight of the Navigator trying to suck up your testicle?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Omg, I think this is the first time the internetz has ever cause me to actually tear up from laughing. Thanks alot, Rogue Nut.

JimiNutz

Banned
Sounds like you need NutJobJims Miraculous Nut Ointment! My nut ointment uses cell communicating ingredients and a potent blend of genetically engineered herbs and spices only available to me. NutJobJim guarantees that after just 3 applications your nuts will be in the best shape they've ever been. So don't delay PayPal me $20 and I'll send you 100ml of my miraculous nut ointment. Your nuts will have never felt, tasted, or looked so good.

Eteric Rice

Okay so I just tried shoving my nuts into my abdomen (tried both seperately) and I want you to know it doesn't work, so something is wrong with you.

And omg my nuts hurt now FUCK.

Eteric Rice said:
Okay so I just tried shoving my nuts into my abdomen (tried both seperately) and I want you to know it doesn't work, so something is wrong with you.

And omg my nuts hurt now FUCK.

I dont think he means abodomen but more the scrotum or 'behind your pubes' or something lol.

Quazar

Armitage said:
I've heard this is pretty common. Surgery though? yowowowow

Yep happened when I was younger. After awhile it just gets annoying, so better to just go do the surgery. Can get sharp pains and feel like throwing up. Also made sudden movements feel very awkward and even sometimes painful.

Bulla564

Banned
It started happening to me lately, and it hurts like a bitch, especially when I tried to take it back down through the wrong side of the penis.

Kyoufu

This happens to me, both of them that is. Not during sex/orgasm though, but when its cold or I get anxious or when I take a shit. I went to the doctor around a year and a half ago and she said its normal, but is it really? There is no pain involved, it just feels awkward when it goes inside.

Shoho

Banned
fuck fuck fuck fuck! I HAVE THIS TOO! Surgery? im going to show my pen1s to a doctor!??? Nah Im too embarrased. And let them cut my nuts. what they hell when I tell people at work when im not showing up???:( seriously... fuck no. no. no no. why is it always people like me who are born with fucked up genetalia? NO NO NO NO:(

My left one does it when i jerk off sometimes... it goes all the way up so I can see it... its like the "stone" inside the nut goes up there, and then the nut skin just gets slobby and hangs there. I am really hairy so its hard to feel.

I thought this was normal? GOD... I know that dogs have their penis inside them unless they are not jerking off. goddamit.

someone said it was a hernia? I cheked wikipedia, and here is what it said under;

"Inguinal hernia

By far the most common hernias (up to 75% of all abdominal hernias) are the so-called inguinal hernias. For a thorough understanding of inguinal hernias, much insight is needed in the anatomy of the inguinal canal. Inguinal hernias are further divided into the more common indirect inguinal hernia (2/3, depicted here), in which the inguinal canal is entered via a congenital weakness at its entrance (the internal inguinal ring), and the direct inguinal hernia type (1/3), where the hernia contents push through a weak spot in the back wall of the inguinal canal. Inguinal hernias are more common in men than women while femoral hernias are more common in women."

Inguinalhernia.gif

look you guys. I cant go to the doctor with this. I have very low selfesteme, but sometimes it does hurt. sometimes im soar after jerking off. i think it might be because im "punching the balls".
my pen1s is quite small, but im very large in size and i have big hands, so when im holding on my penis to shake it and stir it punch down into the balls... or at least thats what i thought was causing the pain in my balls sometimes.
how often do you have pain in your balls? do you sometimes have pain after doing sports or biking or something else?

hole article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia

I can do this with both of my nuts as a trick. :p It never happens on accident though, especially not when I'm having sex. Dunno why your nut's doing it.

Edit: woah Zeed, I totally had that avatar a long time ago.

Quazar

Shoho said:
fuck fuck fuck fuck! I HAVE THIS TOO! Surgery? im going to show my pen1s to a doctor!??? Nah Im too embarrased. And let them cut my nuts. what they hell when I tell people at work when im not showing up???:( seriously... fuck no. no. no no. why is it always people like me who are born with fucked up genetalia? NO NO NO NO:(

My left one does it when i jerk off sometimes... it goes all the way up so I can see it... its like the "stone" inside the nut goes up there, and then the nut skin just gets slobby and hangs there. I am really hairy so its hard to feel.

I thought this was normal? GOD... I know that dogs have their penis inside them unless they are not jerking off. goddamit.

someone said it was a hernia? I cheked wikipedia, and here is what it said under;

"Inguinal hernia

By far the most common hernias (up to 75% of all abdominal hernias) are the so-called inguinal hernias. For a thorough understanding of inguinal hernias, much insight is needed in the anatomy of the inguinal canal. Inguinal hernias are further divided into the more common indirect inguinal hernia (2/3, depicted here), in which the inguinal canal is entered via a congenital weakness at its entrance (the internal inguinal ring), and the direct inguinal hernia type (1/3), where the hernia contents push through a weak spot in the back wall of the inguinal canal. Inguinal hernias are more common in men than women while femoral hernias are more common in women."

look you guys. I cant go to the doctor with this. I have very low selfesteme, but sometimes it does hurt. sometimes im soar after jerking off. i think it might be because im "punching the balls".
my pen1s is quite small, but im very large in size and i have big hands, so when im holding on my penis to shake it and stir it punch down into the balls... or at least thats what i thought was causing the pain in my balls sometimes.
how often do you have pain in your balls? do you sometimes have pain after doing sports or biking or something else?

hole article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia

It was a weird experience, but the doctors are really used to it tbh. Felt real comfortable when I had it done.

Armitage

MrToughPants said:
My nut in question does turtle sometimes but not into my abdomen.

Actually you're right, it's never gone like deep inside, it just kind of takes a smoke break or something.

Karakand

Dali said:
I had a friend who said the same thing happened to him sometimes and he was kind of worried. I just made fun of him so he wouldn't bring shit like that up to me anymore.
This was the appropriate male friend response.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I probably shouldn't be admitting this but it happens to me too all the time but NOT during sex. Actually the opposite during sex. Anyways, I was having a physical one day after football practice and the doc was like "dewd, wheres your other ball?" and I was like "well it was there yesterday" then he sent me to a penis doctor and there the doctor was like "welp your testicle sure isn't there, but give me a minute and i'll find it" and sure enough there was slightly up and out of the sack. He says it's not all that uncommon and that it can happen to me alot when i'm active. but i'll tell ya what, soon as i get the old stiffarooni the nut falls right back in place like "are we ready to go?!"

Most awkward car rides ever.

Armitage

Sol.. said:
I probably shouldn't be admitting this but it happens to me too all the time but NOT during sex. Actually the opposite during sex. Anyways, I was having a physical one day after football practice and the doc was like "dewd, wheres your other ball?" and I was like "well it was there yesterday" then he sent me to a penis doctor and there the doctor was like "welp your testicle sure isn't there, but give me a minute and i'll find it" and sure enough there was slightly up and out of the sack. He says it's not all that uncommon and that it can happen to me alot when i'm active.

go on

Tr4nce

Topher said:
"The nut in question". Tag'em and bag em.

:lol

Crushed said:

Haha, this could easily be an erotic version of Shadow of the Colossus. Wander has to climb the p3n0r in order to reach the blue and red nuts which are the 'Achylles heel' of the horney monster colossus.

Laurent

And you didn't link the color with the actual Blu-ray / HD-DVD war going on, and the fact that HD-DVD will loose?

Warner is like your penis, it choose to work with your blue testicle exclusively... Sorry!

This week, on SexGAF...

Shoho

Banned
Sol.. said:
I probably shouldn't be admitting this but it happens to me too all the time but NOT during sex. Actually the opposite during sex. Anyways, I was having a physical one day after football practice and the doc was like "dewd, wheres your other ball?" and I was like "well it was there yesterday" then he sent me to a penis doctor and there the doctor was like "welp your testicle sure isn't there, but give me a minute and i'll find it" and sure enough there was slightly up and out of the sack. He says it's not all that uncommon and that it can happen to me alot when i'm active. but i'll tell ya what, soon as i get the old stiffarooni the nut falls right back in place like "are we ready to go?!"

Most awkward car rides ever.

you didnt needed surgery?

personally i dont give a crap. im a virgin anyway.

its just that i am scared if its a horrible disease that will make me lose my penis someday. i ride a bike to work so i cant loose my testicals..

do you think it can make a person sterile? im probably never gonna have a kid because im so unattractive and horrible-looking that no normal person would ever want to have my offspring(and I perfectly understand... i dont want my offspring either...) but still I just like having the option to create life... even if its creating the next aids disease because im being forced to have sex with monkeys...

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Shoho said:
you didnt needed surgery?

personally i dont give a crap. im a virgin anyway.

its just that i am scared if its a horrible disease that will make me lose my penis someday. i ride a bike to work so i cant loose my testicals..

do you think it can make a person sterile? im probably never gonna have a kid because im so unattractive and horrible-looking that no normal person would ever want to have my offspring(and I perfectly understand... i dont want my offspring either...) but still I just like having the option to create life... even if its creating the next aids disease because im being forced to have sex with monkeys...

Nope...was I supposed to get surgery? The guy didn't mention it being bad in anyway. It doesn't hurt or anything...it just "moves around" lol. It could make me sterile. I wouldn't mind tho. There are many kids in this world who need adopting.

Shoho

Banned
Sol.. said:
Nope...was I supposed to get surgery? The guy didn't mention it being bad in anyway. It doesn't hurt or anything...it just "moves around" lol. It could make me sterile. I wouldn't mind tho. There are many kids in this world who need adopting.

"it could make me sterile"

did the doctor said that?

or how do you know?

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Shoho said:
"it could make me sterile"

did the doctor said that?

or how do you know?

I don't know lol i was just saying it could make me sterile and i guess i wouldn't mind if it did.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
aaaahahah diagram.

don't worry dude, I got a mate that one time said, 'wanna see something freaky' and then turned around and fiddled for a bit, turns back with pulled up a bit, above his beltline was this bump. Then he goes 'that's my testicle'

everyone was amazed and shit and he said he's been able to do it since he was little. no ill effects.

newsguy

:lol :lol :lol

Great thread. Anyway, I posted this in the "things you're ashamed to admit" thread a long time ago. I've been sexually active for about 11 years and not until I hit my 20's did this happen to me. my girl at the time was going down on me and when she cupped my sac, she was like, "hey one of your balls is gone!" At first I laughed and I was like "this is no time for jokes." But when she grabbed my hand and physically showed me I almost fainted.

Because it hadn't happened before I thought it popped or swam away. So I frantically pushed down on my pelvic region and pop, it dropped down! Since then I've realized this only happens to me when things get intense, it doesn't happen with just casual sex or when I'm tired. It simply retracts somewhere into my pelvis. I don't even feel it happen, weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom