• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My left testicle goes back into my lower abdomen sometimes during sex. WTF is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoho

Banned
Sol.. said:
I don't know lol i was just saying it could make me sterile and i guess i wouldn't mind if it did.

I dont follow. define "could"

???

why do you think so?

i cant decide if your guys are pulling my chains or busting my balls and just making fun, or if this is somewhat normal?

i tried searching google for extracting balls but couldnt find anything. it must be tabuu for people with this condition.

anyone who has balls that goes into the belly who still managed to get kids?(dont post if your not 100% sure that your the biologicial father... its like 60% of all fathers dont know that they are not the real father)... normal kids? not autistic or george bush kids?

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Shoho said:
"it could make me sterile"

did the doctor said that?

or how do you know?

Dude, just go to a fucking doctor. He has probably seen over a quadrizzillion penises so nothing to fear there. No he won't laugh at you.
High temperature isn't really what your balls are looking for. It kills the sperm. That's why the scrotum is outside the body
Now go and look for a doctor!

Shoho

Banned
Des0lar said:
Dude, just go to a fucking doctor. He has probably seen over a quadrizzillion penises so nothing to fear there. No he won't laugh at you.
High temperature isn't really what your balls are looking for. It kills the sperm. That's why the scrotum is outside the body
Now go and look for a doctor!

you havent seen my penis. you dont know what its like.

Shoho said:
you havent seen my penis. you dont know what its like.

Uh...what is it like? There are only so many possible variations. If you're just worried about size I would seriously not worry about a doctor seeing it. Not even a little bit. Doctors view the human body completely differently than you or I.

And, hey, how long has it been since you had a physical? Those are important! When the doc asks you to drop your shorts just look away and think about something else.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Shoho said:
I dont follow. define "could"

???

why do you think so?

i cant decide if your guys are pulling my chains or busting my balls and just making fun, or if this is somewhat normal?

i tried searching google for extracting balls but couldnt find anything. it must be tabuu for people with this condition.

anyone who has balls that goes into the belly who still managed to get kids?(dont post if your not 100% sure that your the biologicial father... its like 60% of all fathers dont know that they are not the real father)... normal kids? not autistic or george bush kids?

lol i'm not messing with you. I'm just sayin....hypothetically if I were to go to the doctor to have him tell me i'm sterile.....i wouldn't mind.

I don't know if this "condition" can cause sterility, but the doctor did NOT mention ANY complications that could arise from it. Shit, he probably even thought it was funny.

newsguy

Sol.. said:
lol i'm not messing with you. I'm just sayin....hypothetically if I were to go to the doctor to have him tell me i'm sterile.....i wouldn't mind.

I don't disagree, but do you already have kids? If not you may want to take that back. Most women want children, and even if you were sterile, you know she would want to adopt. It's just that motherly insinct, and it would suck to have to tell her you can't have kids.

Shoho

Banned
echoshifting said:
Uh...what is it like? There are only so many possible variations. If you're just worried about size I would seriously not worry about a doctor seeing it. Not even a little bit. Doctors view the human body completely differently than you or I.

And, hey, how long has it been since you had a physical? Those are important! When the doc asks you to drop your shorts just look away and think about something else.

physical?

Never had one. I thought only girls went to the gyno doctor to get their vaginas looked at?

well.. its not just size. its also just the fact that its hairy, and it has dark skin. im washing it everyday but the skin is just darker around it. and i have many of these little bubbles on it. its not pimpels... its like little tiny bubbles. hundreds of them.

Shoho

Banned
newsguy said:
I don't disagree, but do you already have kids? If not you may want to take that back. Most women want children, and even if you were sterile, you know she would want to adopt. It's just that motherly insinct, and it would suck to have to tell her you can't have kids.

you got kids?

Shoho said:
physical?

Never had one. I thought only girls went to the gyno doctor to get their vaginas looked at?

well.. its not just size. its also just the fact that its hairy, and it has dark skin. im washing it everyday but the skin is just darker around it. and i have many of these little bubbles on it. its not pimpels... its like little tiny bubbles. hundreds of them.

You should really see a doctor.

Everyone should have a physical every couple of years (annually when you're older). Anyone who has tiny little bubbles all over their genitals should go to the doctor immediately. Unless you already know what they are. Your doctor is your first line of defense against such ailments.

Shoho

Banned
newsguy said:
No, and I'm of the mindset of I don't mind having them, but I can do without them. But every girl I've been with wants one, and I wouldn't deny them that.

in your opinion... does the nuts-in-belly problem sound like something that would make you sterile?

thats something that you can get checked at a doctor too right?

but do you need to give them a sperm sample, or can they use someones saliva or blood to measure sperm quality?

echos -> i really am shy. So shy that you cant possibly understand.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Shoho said:
physical?

GO TO A DOCTOR DAMNIT.

Hopefully you won't be shy when the doc tells you, that you have cancer.
There, i said it.

Everyone's balls should be checked once in a while.

newsguy

Shoho said:
in your opinion... does the nuts-in-belly problem sound like something that would make you sterile?

thats something that you can get checked at a doctor too right?

but do you need to give them a sperm sample, or can they use someones saliva or blood to measure sperm quality?

echos -> i really am shy. So shy that you cant possibly understand.

Well like I posted, I have the "nuts in the belly problem." From what I've read it's very common.

Xdrive05

I want kids, so sterility would be a HUGE issue. My wife wouldn't leave me or anything, but it would be a huge kick in the teeth for us.

Shoho

Banned
Xdrive05 said:
I want kids, so sterility would be a HUGE issue. My wife wouldn't leave me or anything, but it would be a huge kick in the teeth for us.

okay, xdrive, please keep us updated after you have gone to the doctor.

please ask some question about the nuts in the belly thing, so we can find out if its harmful or not.

i really wanna know. if your doc says that your sick and need surgery i will go to the doctor aswell.

Arthas

Banned
It's fucking hernia and nothing more. Your nut is receding back into your abdomen through the opening that shouldn't be there.

Your nut sack has filled up with interstitial fluid, so it should be soft and feel like it has water in it. You nuts are attached to the scrotum, so you have nothing to worry about, they won't get lost in your abdomen.

The only bad thing that can happen is that your small intestine could fall down into your scrotum and entangle with your nuts. As long as the hole that's causing all this doesn't close up, nothing bad can happen, you'll just have a bigger nutsack.

However, your scrotum could get itchy due to the fluid build up, leading you to scratch the base of your nuts excessively. This could dislodge and separate them from the scrotum, leading to some real problems.

I suggest you don't scratch your balls, I also suggest you don't lift heavy weights or exert yourself greatly, this will enlarge the hole and cause your entire crap factory to fall down into your scrotum.

There is a danger the hole could heal and close up, pinching any intestines that have managed to fall through, blocking your digestive system and causing infection and death, or even causing you to lose your nuts in the ensuing infection.

The chance of that happening is tiny, something like 0.1%, because when an open wound is covered in fluid, it will not heal.

Go to the doctor and get this fixed, it will take about 30 minutes and you'll be out of there in a day. Don't worry, you have plenty of time, I had a hernia for 4 years before I even started thinking about going to the doctor.

However once you get an abdominal hernia expect to get another after the operation, and another, and another, unless you start living like the queen of england, not having to lift anything heavier than a cup of tea. Shit happens.

NekoFever

gamerecks said:
After that he should make the reloading shotgun sound.
If he does a meatspin at the same time it'd be like some peverse version of the one-handed reload from Terminator 2.

newsguy said:
No, and I'm of the mindset of I don't mind having them, but I can do without them. But every girl I've been with wants one, and I wouldn't deny them that.

There are a decent number of women out there who don't want kids. The Childfree (people who have decided to not have kids) communities I've seen online have all had many more women than men.

deadbeef

Arthas said:
It's fucking hernia and nothing more. Your nut is receding back into your abdomen through the opening that shouldn't be there.

Your nut sack has filled up with interstitial fluid, so it should be soft and feel like it has water in it. You nuts are attached to the scrotum, so you have nothing to worry about, they won't get lost in your abdomen.

The only bad thing that can happen is that your small intestine could fall down into your scrotum and entangle with your nuts. As long as the hole that's causing all this doesn't close up, nothing bad can happen, you'll just have a bigger nutsack.

However, your scrotum could get itchy due to the fluid build up, leading you to scratch the base of your nuts excessively. This could dislodge and separate them from the scrotum, leading to some real problems.

I suggest you don't scratch your balls, I also suggest you don't lift heavy weights or exert yourself greatly, this will enlarge the hole and cause your entire crap factory to fall down into your scrotum.

There is a danger the hole could heal and close up, pinching any intestines that have managed to fall through, blocking your digestive system and causing infection and death, or even causing you to lose your nuts in the ensuing infection.

The chance of that happening is tiny, something like 0.1%, because when an open wound is covered in fluid, it will not heal.

Go to the doctor and get this fixed, it will take about 30 minutes and you'll be out of there in a day. Don't worry, you have plenty of time, I had a hernia for 4 years before I even started thinking about going to the doctor.

However once you get an abdominal hernia expect to get another after the operation, and another, and another, unless you start living like the queen of england, not having to lift anything heavier than a cup of tea. Shit happens.

:lol :lol

I'm sure he feels much better now

Amusing thread, but if true... get to the doc buddy. He doesn't give a damn what your "cash & prizes" looks like. He's seen worse I'm sure. Don't mess around with that shit.

Arthas

Banned
Dice Man said:
:lol :lol

I'm sure he feels much better now

If it makes him feel better, I have hernia also, even after my 2nd operation. My left nut vanishes into my belly if I turn myself upside down. Good fun.

I also have a piece of small intestine in there, sharing space with my balls. GOOD FUN.

SleazyC

Arthas said:
If it makes him feel better, I have hernia also, even after my 2nd operation. My left nut vanishes into my belly if I turn myself upside down. Good fun.

I also have a piece of small intestine in there, sharing space with my balls. GOOD FUN.
Must be a great ice-breaker at a bar...

"Hey want to see what happens when I stand on my head?"

Arthas said:

wtf.gif

OMFG Gaf this has been the funniest time I have ever had on gaf I mean WTF. Not just the op but the responses are freaking classic. Thank you gaf never change.

way more

Arthas said:

Yep. I had one also. Self-Diagnosed too, thank god for sex-ed. Anyway, once it was finally confirmed by a doctor it took another year or so until the surgery.

It's not an emergency situation but if you don't take care of it in twenty years your ballsack will be the size of a watermelon as was said.

So Shoho, do you want that later in life, or will you face the doctor tomorrow.

Rezbit

Shit I'm late! Is there still time for a testicle joke? Screw it, screw it...I'm gonna go for it!!

This thread is nuts!

Tristam

Shoho said:
physical?

You're almost positively referring to Fordyce's spots, which are common in men and women of all ages and nothing to be alarmed about.

Or maybe it's just AIDS. What do I know.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
This reminds me of the one time my dog's tooth got caught on my nuts. Go see a Doc just to be sure.

DUDE!

No joke, I had a Hydrocele when I was a kid. When I hut puberty, the symptoms appeared. The hole from where my testicle descended didn't close correctly (or something like that) and well, my left sack-chamber filled up with mystery fluid and was f'n huge. It was actually a relief to find out I didn't have something serious. I had to have two surgeries to fix it, and one procedure so hardcore I don't even like to talk about it (think needle and testicle and No drugs, wide awake... well, I guess that's pretty much it). It is basically a minor Hernia. You need to get that hole closed up before you get seriously hurt, and I'm not talking about your testicle. It can lead to a major painful hernia.

Dolphin

Banned
I had that problem, but instead of my testicle it was my prostate protruding from my anus whenever I engaged in a sexual activity. It made blowjobs very awkward.

Mdk7

gamerecks said:
After that he should make the reloading shotgun sound.
:lol

GAF always delivers, always.

BTW i kinda have this too, but that happens to me only when i cum... and without the reloading sound! :(

batbeg

Arthas said:

:lol Holy shit this had me laughing for like five minutes despite the fact I have a similar problem. However, I think the thing with me is the retractile testicle linked a few posts up. But holy shit... "Nothing to worry about... except the possibility of your FUCKING LOWER INTESTINE GETTING ENTWINED IN YOUR NUTSACK or maybe your FUCKING TESTICLE GETTING LOST IN YOUR BODY!! ...nothing to worry about."

Arthas

Banned
batbeg said:
:lol Holy shit this had me laughing for like five minutes despite the fact I have a similar problem. However, I think the thing with me is the retractile testicle linked a few posts up. But holy shit... "Nothing to worry about... except the possibility of your FUCKING LOWER INTESTINE GETTING ENTWINED IN YOUR NUTSACK or maybe your FUCKING TESTICLE GETTING LOST IN YOUR BODY!! ...nothing to worry about."

What is it with the drama queens in here. :D

Seriously it's no big deal, you have more chance of dying in a car accident than suffering any ill effects from this, even if you never get it fixed.

Plus, it can end up looking quite stylish, really impresses the chicks: LOL (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom