• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My little brother beats me up what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

Mama Robotnik said:
So yeah LQX, given the response I've written above, please now inform why I am "the reason some people get beat up".

I'm genuinely interested how you can literally correlate my arguments towards an absolute increase in violence. Go.

Sometimes some people need there asses kicked as its the only way they will learn. I myself is proof of this. I was bully and trouble maker for a long time and I will be honest and say getting my ass kicked and handed to me a few times humbled the shit out of me.

Some here are quick to say just call the police and I am for that to a degree especially with stranger but calling the police on a sibling I think may cause greater rift than anything else as there is no coming back from that. He will get a record and maybe jail and the hate will fester longer than if you had just bashed him in the face to set him straight.

Sure the advice you and others are giving to talk it out and call the police may be sound advice but stop fucking acting as if some of us telling him to defend himself is the same as telling him to go murder his brother. Not every fight should be ran away from.

Keep a bat close-by. Next time he comes at you, wail on his ass.

Don't go for lethal hits, but hit him in the sides of his torso, and hit his legs and stuff. Just seriously beat him and tell him to fuck off.

kudos.

3602017_6b38_sqr.jpg

He certainly looks tough.

If he's not gonna respond to the thread anymore, I would hope he would at least come back to ask for a mod to lock it. These abandoned open issue threads should be a bannable offense...

LQX said:
Sometimes some people need there asses kicked as its the only way they will learn. I myself is proof of this. I was bully and trouble maker for a long time and I will be honest and say getting my ass kicked and handed to me a few times humbled the shit out of me.

A sit in the slammer also should have straightened you out, unless you're just a really awful person.

Takuan

AlimNassor said:
I'm not dead. I confronted him with the family. He walked out and came back today and wants to try and get over his anger.
Is he on roids? I'm glad you were able to confront your brother and that he was receptive to it.

Neki

AlimNassor said:
I'm not dead. I confronted him with the family. He walked out and came back today and wants to try and get over his anger.
Should have taken LQX's advice and kicked his ass, screw talking.

Beardz

SapientWolf said:

Nobody likes weak people and I'm not talking about fighting, I'm talking about confidence. It's obvious that he doesn't have confidence in himself. I'm sure if he goes to the gym / learn a combat sport his confidence will be better.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Beardz said:
Nobody likes weak people and I'm not talking about fighting, I'm talking about confidence. It's obvious that he doesn't have confidence in himself. I'm sure if he goes to the gym / learn a combat sport his confidence will be better.
It's obvious he didn't feel the need to assuage his hurt pride with more violence. There was nothing weak about what he did. He manned up and did the right thing.

Good news! Glad things worked out!

Although how could you ignore the brilliant advice of tying him to his bed while he sleeps and breaking his bones with a bat? The true manly choice! :p

Hope he can work through his anger.

AlimNassor said:
I hope it works out for you. But if this doesn't work and he does it again, you really shouldn't be afraid to send him to jail.

etiolate

Banned
Beardz said:

Real confidence is accepting who you are.

etiolate

Banned
Beardz said:
What about, real confidence is what you can achieve regardless who you are?

He achieved a resolution. There you go!

In reality people have physical and contextual limits

LQX

Obsessed said:
A sit in the slammer also should have straightened you out, unless you're just a really awful person.
Or made me worse. Just like violence is not always the answer, jail/prison time is not always the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom