• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
For an animation team that usually nails it on little details, I cannot believe that they couldn't be bothered to animate her without her Princess regalia while she's sleeping. I know the comics have shown her without it a few times, but I don't think the show has ever shown it. Even in the flashback before Discord was defeated. Her and Luna should not have been Princesses at that point.*

The crown thingy? I think it fell off that one time Chrysalis defeated her.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Oh god thread gonna end and I haven't even ponied this season yet (cept for the premiere)
But it has been great, you'll love Pinkie Pride. Watch that one even if you don't watch anything else.

Gotta do at least a Belle Eve drawing for the new community thread, I guess. I'll get on it.

PaulloDEC

Oh! I just had an idea for something I'd like to see in a future season...

Luna takes on a young student/apprentice, Celestia-style.

Who's with me? It'd give Luna something more to do with her time, and it'd further contribute to the distribution-of-power narrative I've decided exists. Think of the comics, people.

Link Man

Banned

Who's with me? It'd give Luna something more to do with her time, and it'd further contribute to the distribution-of-power narrative I've decided exists. Think of the comics, people.

It would give Trixie Lulamoon something to do.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Screw that. No more Luna episodes until they get off their ass and do a Celestia episode.

Village

I had this idea.

It was trixie

However she does not become an alicorn, she becomes like a great wizard like starswirl.

It seems as though celestia is setting up a system where if her and her sister go, there will be people here to continue to run it.

Celestia's protegees lead the people (Twilight and Cadence)
Luna's protects the people (In the comics, Luna spends all night with the guards fighting beasts. In the show, Luna's banishment meant the need for an army (EUP from which the Wonderbolts was born)

So Trixie becoming a great wizard works.

bananas

Banned
Having a castle in Ponyville causes housing costs to skyrocket. Landlords start jacking up their prices and kicking out old inhabitants causing protests against the new Princess.

Somepony pukes on a bus.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT3| Somepony Pukes On a Bus

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Celestia's protegees lead the people (Twilight and Cadence)
Luna's protects the people (In the comics, Luna spends all night with the guards fighting beasts. In the show, Luna's banishment meant the need for an army (EUP from which the Wonderbolts was born)

So Trixie becoming a great wizard works.

maybe_she_s_too_powerful_for_him_by_navitaserussirus-d7hv4dx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom