• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
AgciR.gif
Ookami-kun said:
So instead of going out with a bang, the thread is going out with shit.

=/

2th

Banned
Negator said:
Bufbaf and Myke have done some amazing stuff, I'm so jelly you don't even know.

This is the best human Rainbow Dash in my opinion:
http://i.imgur.com/IPfxj.png

I could have sworn that I've seen that exact same pose before. It feels like it was taken from Capcom vs SNK 2. SAVED anyway.

i have to agreed on that human RD. anyways we need to get this thread back on topic you bad bronies!

I watched Bridle Gossip again today. Apple Bloom was really good as the voice of reason, and a youth without the same hang-ups of the older generation. Now she's part of a group that is defined as "kinda dumb and annoying, y'know like kids are." Shake my head. :(

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Captain Fish said:
I watched Bridle Gossip again today. Apple Bloom was really good as the voice of reason, and a youth without the same hang-ups of the older generation. Now she's part of a group that is defined as "kinda dumb and annoying, y'know like kids are." Shake my head. :(
Apple Bloom caught dumbitis from Scootaloo.

Uchip

Banned
Negator said:
Bufbaf and Myke have done some amazing stuff, I'm so jelly you don't even know.

This is the best human Rainbow Dash in my opinion:
http://i.imgur.com/IPfxj.png

I could have sworn that I've seen that exact same pose before. It feels like it was taken from Capcom vs SNK 2. SAVED anyway.

at least this one kept the same art style

CriterionDog said:
I'm having trouble getting into the series...What makes it so great Pony-Gaf? Convince me, please. : D
If you're watching the series in order it doesn't pick up for a while. I only like one episode of the first five but from six on it really starts to hit its stride.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
CriterionDog said:
I'm having trouble getting into the series...What makes it so great Pony-Gaf? Convince me, please. : D
Don't try to force it too much. If it's not your thing, that's alright. Thanks for trying. :)

Ellis Kim

Banned
Uchip said:
at least this one kept the same art style
I wouldn't say that coloring outlines is keeping the "same art style."

The closest thing to that statement would be the artist who drew Rarity in despair a few posts above.

Last page for this thread? I can't believe it made it this far. I guess I should see it off. Even though my participation here has severely waned since the season ended, that doesn't mean I've lost my love for the show. I probably won't be coming around much in the new thread as all the cool kids are playing around in chat rooms and such, but I'll definitely show up for the second season. It's been a pleasure bronies!

...And goodnight sweet prince, and may a flight of Pegasi sing thee to thy rest.

Welp, 'tis all we can do. G'night everybody!

(Oh, about the community header for the next thread- I'd say someone redraw Belle Eve, she kinda clashes with the rest of the art. Small nitpick, though, as it looks fantastic. I know the rest is from the show directly, but I think it would benefit Belle to look as closely to the style as possible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom