• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My wife came up with an idea for Nintendogs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyV

Banned
Why is the OP missing the part where you bitch slap her and tell her to stfu? My OP would have that.

chucknorrispunchesbitch_2.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
JimmyV said:
Why is the OP missing the part where you bitch slap her and tell her to stfu? My OP would have that.

Are you really trying to get second place in this contest?

fernoca

Nice idea.. :)
I don't know many details, but I remember in the original version of Gold an Silver you could do something similar with the Pokémon Pikachu 2 Pedometer (the color one)..

Basically you could turn your steps into points to buy things for your Pokémon..accesories, gifts, items..

For Nintendogs..well..it makes sense, which means that ...no..Nintendo is not going to do it...hope I'm wrong.. :p

Heh.

I hit that post and forgot there was a thread attached to it.

I like the idea, and it fits well with the basic idea Nintendo has been running with this gen. Changing the way a game feels.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
You'd be surprised the amount of hate total social rejects have for the opposite gender.

CTLance

OP, awesome idea. Needs to be done, really.

I haven't seen Dragona post for a while. I think she'd enjoy wading through this thread.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.
WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom