• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My wife made me do this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will probably be something put in place to prevent this stuff soon but I don't see the problem with everyone here. They want a new kitchen, their kitchen at the moment isn't horrible but it can be done a lot better as well. Sort of like how some people here like expensive clothes, expensive electronics, etc... etc... these people are trying to win a contest for a nicer kitchen.

Thanks to everyone who is being nice about this. I really didn't want to post this and was ready to never show my face (avatar) here again. Sigh... the things I do for her.

Your kitchen isn't messy at all... I mean, relatively speaking, it's a regular looking kitchen

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. The picture doesn't really capture the problems we have in our kitchen though.

Countertop is falling apart and rotting in certain areas:

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Paint is chipping inside the cabinets. A couple of contractor's who've been by believe that there may be lead-based paint underneath the chipping paint (very old house with original cabinets).

IMG_0262.jpg

Vinyl flooring is full of holes and punctures

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

Not the worst thing imaginable, but it definitely needs work.

I suck at helping people out in real life, so it brightens my day when threads like this come up, and I can help someone out by simply clicking a button.

You have my support, mon gaffer.

I must be honest, I was not going to do it, but the kitten did the trick, very smart of you to include all the curtness you could possibly include on your Post.

Lourio

Liked both.

I myself renovated the kitchen when we bought our house, it is the place where me and the wife spend most of the time. Oh and remember, happy wife = happy life.

Good luck bro!

Numpt3

Lol, nice way to butter us up with those pictures op!

I don't have a facebook account but I'l get the mrs to vote for you when she gets home.

Btw, does anyone have any ideas on a good way to keep a complete list of everyone who voted for the game draw if we win? list? PMs? never done this sort of thing before.

btw. why should I "like" the company? How does that help you?

vote doesn't count unless you like both. that's the way the company has it set up for some reason:|

gabbo

Voted mostly because of the kitty, but I hope you win either way. Good luck.
How long is this contest going on for?

Liked it.

BTW, you might want to post this on reddit or other similar site, it'd be huge if its gets even moderately popular there.

Kisaya

Voted!! I'll support anyone with Arab swaggg (&kitties) 8)
Plus a chance to get a free ME3 is nice too, HEH...
Nah but really, good luck! Hope we can win this for you :)

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Voted. FYI the links are switched in the OP. OP's kitchen is the first link and the company is the second.

Moofers

-1.gif

Voted. Some quick notes for you though:

1) Your links are backward.

2) The contest runs until April 30th? Oh man. You are in for two months of hell, my friend. I just won a contest (thanks to GAF) that ran 2 weeks. It was fucking agony. I hope you can pull into an early lead and then just kick back and coast.

Good luck!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
that is not a terrible kitchen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom