• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mysterious teaser at Metal Gear Solid HD Edition site [Edit: Revealed!]

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
duckroll said:
Here's the rest of the shit! There's an entire sub-site dedicated to it! Lololol.

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/hd/sp/index2.html

0L24k.jpg
The girl is cute... so I forgive the troll.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Enough of AKB48, more SDN48 please. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BocoDragon said:
The girl is cute... so I forgive the troll.
This is exactly what I wanted to say the minute they revealed it... but ever since that Jade Raymond-massacre, I do not dare say anything anymore :(

Raide

Yoshichan said:
This is exactly what I wanted to say the minute they revealed it... but ever since that Jade Raymond-massacre, I do not dare say anything anymore :(

They are on Japanese TV pretty much weekly (Maybe even daily) Currently they are trying their best to make me buy Christmas cake...

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Raide said:
They are on Japanese TV pretty much weekly (Maybe even daily) Currently they are trying their best to make me buy Christmas cake...
Better buy the cake!! Otherwise you'll never sex them!

Thoraxes said:
Lolicons? Don't make me start posting her photospreads in here.
Don't do it! For the love of god!!

DO IT

Thoraxes

I may, only time will tell.
See, i'm still a Rina Nakashini fan, for more than one reason at the current moment even though she's no longer with them.

Raide

BocoDragon said:
Better buy the cake!! Otherwise you'll never sex them!

Don't do it! For the love of god!!

DO IT

Its 10,000yen. Is love worth that price? Not sure I would pay that to shake hands.

Only just moved to Japan, so AKB fever has not set in.

Top Bottom