• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NA) June PSN Flash Sale Incoming 6/24-6/27 - Telltale Games, Mad Max, more

Faenix1

I can get a copy of mad max, imported from EU, for $32.07 shipped. PSN has it digitally for $20.

Anyone think it's worth a $12.07 premium for a physical copy? (I prefer physical over digital, that and my ISP is a WISP so it's not exactly stable)

I'm still here deciding between Mad Max or Blazblue or neither.
I kind of want Mad Max now, but it will most definitely be a $10 or lower game during another flash sale before they year ends. It's just that kind of game.
And I'm sure Blazblue will go on sale again but probably not for less. I don't think these games ever go under $10.
Or I just get neither. Hmm.

So I grabbed tales from borderlands, is game of thrones any good?

I enjoy the Telltale Games and love Game of Thrones, and found the game to be shockingly bad. It's a bit of a mess with two simultaneous conflicting artstyles, uninteresting characters, random cameos, and a boring story.

So I grabbed tales from borderlands, is game of thrones any good?

I just finished a few weeks ago. It's definitely worth getting at $5.99. The story is all over the place, but I enjoyed it.

Edit: IMO - Tales from the Borderlands is currently the best Telltale game. You are in for treat with that game.

I enjoy the Telltale Games and love Game of Thrones, and found the game to be shockingly bad. It's a bit of a mess with two simultaneous conflicting artstyles, uninteresting characters, random cameos, and a boring story.

I just finished a few weeks ago. It's definitely worth getting at $5.99. The story is all over the place, but I enjoyed it.

Edit: IMO - Tales from the Borderlands is currently the best Telltale game. You are in for treat with that game.
Guess I'll skip it then. I'm not a big GoT or TT fan as is. Borderlands has been good so far, I like the characterization of the world so far.

HotHamBoy

I'm still here deciding between Mad Max or Blazblue or neither.
I kind of want Mad Max now, but it will most definitely be a $10 or lower game during another flash sale before they year ends. It's just that kind of game.
And I'm sure Blazblue will go on sale again but probably not for less. I don't think these games ever go under $10.
Or I just get neither. Hmm.

Blazblue CPE is going to be the latest console BB until next year. I think it's a great game and it's the one I would recommend. I suspect Mad Max will, in fact, be $10 or lower in a future sale.

Top Bottom