• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PS Store Flash Sale (Dark Souls 2, Tales of Graces f, South Park, FFX/X-2, more)

Cmagus

Kind of wish they had some PS4 stuff in the sale I mean surely some of the launch games can go on sale at this point. I may grab Soul Sacrifice at that price though seems like a good deal.

J3ffro

Ni No Kuni for $5 means my backlog is about to grow...damn damn damn.

That was happy grumbling by the way.

18-Volt

No further PS+ discounts? If so, it's just Escha & Logy for me.

I may get Conception 2 but I've got the feeling that it's gonna be even cheaper in the near future.

JayEH

All of these deals are tempting. Might pick up Mass Effect trilogy even though I already have all the games on 360 and thinking about gettting DS2 again.

Darknight

Nothing for me. Would have jumped on FFX/X-2 if it was $19.99.

It will happen, eventually. Vita software is so low that almost every single titles will become free on PS+ or get a huge discount.

You guys should wait till it hits the magic $10 or less. It will happen. (Cant believe KZM was $9.xx at one point which I bought at $36 lol)

That can't be the final price of Tales of Graces f... can it? That's not really a sale.

I mean hell, I picked up the more recent game, Tales of Xillia, for $10 earlier this year.

I'm hoping it gets updated

Zach

If you have even the slightest interest in Ni no Kuni, I recommend it. I don't love RPGs but I played through it with my son and it was charming and fun.

bobawesome

You supported a game with a collaboration with the best animation studio on the planet. Your support should help show that people are interested in these types of games. I wouldn't feel stupid (and I don't) at all.

Shaft had a part in creating in Ni no Kuni? Neat.

Linkark07

Banned
Have $5 on my account so gonna buy Ni No Kuni.

Tales of Graces... Would I enjoy it? Played Tales of Xillia and finished it, yet haven't finished Abyss yet and on Symphonia right now I'm going to the fourth temple.

Anything worth mentioning for the Vita too?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If X/X2 HD is $15, I'll probably jump on it despite wanting physical.

If XIllia's a decent price, maybe I'll get that & sell my physical copy that I need to get around playing (along with Symphonia that I got for $10).

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So i haven't played a mass effect title would you guys recommend i get the PS3 bundle version? Is it a good version of the games?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Something is up with my browser. Neither the prices are being slashed nor PS+ games appearing free. Is that common?

RalchAC

How are
Conception™II: Children of the Seven Stars
Toukiden: The Age of Demons

Worth picking up on the vita?

Toukiden is a really good game.

If you like MonHun it's similar combat wise. It doesn't have as many subsystems so the learning curve isn't as huge. The game has a nice story, good monster designs (12 + 12 re-colours, keep in mind is the first game in the series, it doesn't have 10 years of previous entries like MH), a good story and the Mitama system is really good.

The Mitama's are the spirits of most important Japanese warriors. They give you different passive boost, you can level up them (so you get more boosts) and there are 7 different types: Strength, Speed, Defense, Healing, Poisons, Spirit (Magic), Space (I don't understand this one XD) and Luck. Each one has a set of 4 active skills (3 different for each type + Recovery, a healing skill, common for all of them). Your weapons have slots to equip Mitamas (1 main slot that determines your skills and extra for the pasive boosts).

There are 6 types of weapons, some faster and some slower like in all this games.

The game is awesome. I won't spend as many time explaining it if I didn't like it. I've played 50 hours so far and I still have stuff left. I stopped playing for a while but I started again a few days ago. A must buy if you're a Vita owner.

DRAGON'S DOGMA DARK ARISEN
IS $20! OMG, that's 100+ hours of RPG awesomeness right there, folks. Jump that shit.

And in the weekly deals Rainbow Moon is $7. I'm gonna grab it at that price.

I got DD:DA for free on PS+

unplayed still lol

Ducayne

How successful is the Ni No Kuni Vita remote play? Does it work well? Haven't tried it yet... have my Vita arriving tomorrow.

Maybesew

I wonder if PS now will allow for playing games purchased for ps3 on psn. I switched from 360 to PS4, and now I don't own dragons age or the mass effect games anymore. I wonder if it'd be worth it to buy these for ps3 in hopes of being able to play them via ps now

SheHateMe

I already own most of these... but the most interesting thing is the Mass Effect Trilogy for $14.99.

I already played ME and ME2 on 360... so the question remains: do I really want to play through it again on PS3?

If you've not played Demon's Souls, then get Demon's Souls. Ni No Kuni looks nice and all... but that's about it. It's a bit shallow.

Your opinion of course. It was easily my game of the generation. I had so much fun getting the Platinum! It has that magical Ghibli/Pokemon/Dragon Quest VIII feel to it.

Top Bottom