• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Holiday Sale Week 3 (Hotline Miami, Metro Redux, Child of Light, Duck Dynasty)

Flandy

16029584032_2be908c426_z.jpg

Click to Enlarge
15417828803_56f45a0eee_o.png
Blog Post
Movies on sale too just like the last two weeks

Edit: Terraria on PS4 is actually $6 but it includes the Vita version

cakely

Some great deals on there but I already own most of the ones I'm interested in.

I'll be picking up Child of Light, though, I was waiting for that sale.

These past three weeks of sales have been shitacular to the level of early '07-10 xbox marketplace. Disappointing to say the least.

Bookoo

Can they just hurry up and put Rogue Legacy on sale?! Glad to see Child of Light though, enjoyed that demo.

Hugstable

Banned
These sales are really weak. We went from having decent sales the first week to a really disappointing second 2 weeks. Oh well, Steam sale is coming up soon anyway I guess.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Metro Redux is the same price at retail but now I won't have to worry about a useless box, so I'll probably get that.

Hotline Miami for $3.00 is enticing too.

Is the PS4 version of Sleeping Dogs any good?

Grinchy

Banned
Terraria is so cheap. How are more people not excited about that?

If you haven't played it before, shell out the $4.50, ya dingus.

DMAmul

Neo Member
How is Metro: Last Light on PS4? Heard of the Metro series but don't really know what distinguishes it compared to other FPS's...

In for Counter-Spy and Child of Light.

We need a Gaffer to buy Rogue Legacy so it goes on sale.

Damn, thought it was. Hotline Miami is though, right?

yes

How is Metro: Last Light on PS4? Heard of the Metro series but don't really know what distinguishes it compared to other FPS's...

It's got a big stealth and ammo conservation element to it. A lot of fun and on PS4 it's 1080/60FPS so go for it.

mackattk

Looks like nothing for me this week

I still can't believe they came out with a Duck Dynasty can.. I mean, I can believe it, I just don't see why anybody would want to play it. It is just crazy the amount of merchandising the DD guys have... tires, eyeglasses, homes (Si-Pad), beef jerky, dog treats, etc.

admartian

Metro Redux is the same price at retail but now I won't have to worry about a useless box, so I'll probably get that.

Hotline Miami for $3.00 is enticing too.

Is the PS4 version of Sleeping Dogs any good?

Thinking this as well. But I already have GTA5 remastered.

Top Bottom