• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai X Tecmo Koei - New Musou Countdown [For PS3] (Rumor: One Piece Musou???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad I don't know what a musou is :(

LLShC.gif

Takao

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
I'm sad I don't know what a musou is :(

LLShC.gif

Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. The extreme hack and slash titles before the days of Tak Fuji's Ninety Nine Nights.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Takao said:
Nintendo supposedly has One Piece looked for the remainder of this generation. so lol HD

Just for curiosity...
I always read about it here on GAF, but I can't find any official statement about it.
Are there official confirmations anywhere?

Takao

Banned
Mpl90 said:
Just for curiosity...
I always read about it here on GAF, but I can't find any official statement about it.
Are there official confirmations anywhere?

I can't find anything to link to you, but don't you think it's odd that the only One Piece games this generation have been on Wii and DS? PSP should've received at least 1 One Piece game.

Its unlikely that its DoA Musou or Tecmo Musou as the Musou franchise is already a part of Tecmo Koei, they would not need Namco to make a DoA Musou game.

I do however think its another Musou crossover, Omega force have just finished up on gundam 3 so they will likely me making another crossover.

It could literally be anything, From one of the Sunrise IPs to one of the Namco Games IPs.

But it WONT be Dead or Alive Musou, Or Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2.

Takao

Banned
Subliminal said:
Its unlikely that its DoA Musou or Tecmo Musou as the Musou franchise is already a part of Tecmo Koei, they would not need Namco to make a DoA Musou game.

I do however think its another Musou crossover, Omega force have just finished up on gundam 3 so they will likely me making another crossover.

Isn't Omega Force swamped right now? Don't they have a Samurai Warriors game on PSWii, Dynasty Warriors Vita, Dynasty Warriors 7 Special, and probably more I don't know of?

Takao said:
Isn't Omega Force swamped right now? Don't they have a Samurai Warriors game on PSWii, Dynasty Warriors Vita, Dynasty Warriors 7 Special, and probably more I don't know of?

Well, They have taken on alot of projects at once in the past, They had Fist of the North Star, DW7, Gundam 3 and Samurai Warriors Chronicles all in development at around the same time.

DOA x <Namco fighter> would be fine by me. I certainly wouldn't mind a playable Ryu, Hayate, Momiji, Rachel, Ayane and Kasumi in SC5.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
JustAnotherOtaku said:
Taiko no Tatsujin Musou? :p

Shin Taiko Sangoku Musou, where you have to kill enemies following the rhythm?
MUST BUY

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
RYGAR

Rrraaaaar!!!

Edit -

I got over zealous. Apparently I can't read. I'm still hoping for a Rygar revival though.

Alrus

By now can't Namco develop their own Musou games? There's that Sentai musou clone and there's the Saint Seiya game (it's a musou-like game right?). Why would they need Tecmo for those? (I guess the Musou name sell better?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom