• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal struggles to see Black people?

Wollan

NatulalWhitening.jpg

El-Suave

And I thought if it manages to detect ultra thin Posh Spice, it should be able to detect everything else on this planet.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
shuri said:
But N'Gai Croal struggles with just about any game anyway.

HE ONLY STARTED PLAYING GAMES IN 1999 :O

Boss Man

Natal is just too realistic. It recognizes that black people can't drive!

Every group of people can't drive, according to each other group of people. Don't cry.

Crisco

Banned
I'm sure this won't actually amount to anything, but man, what a great laugh. Good stuff Gaf, good stuff.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Was Croal like the only black journalist allowed in E3 or something?

Regardless this is a little humorous. Target audience confirmed? :lol

nib95

Banned
op_ivy said:
while the thread is hilarious, the claim it makes is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

Well, this thread is the funniest thing I've seen all day so it was worth it. I wonder though if it depends on how dark the background is, since in that presentation, they were playing against a background as well lit and white as humanly possible.

Gravijah

StateofMind said:
Natal is just too realistic. It recognizes that black people can't drive!

Every group of people can't drive, according to each other group of people. Don't cry.

Your mom can't drive.

Alx

MightyHedgehog said:
Wouldn't that mean that dark clothing would be a problem? I don't get it.

Actually there are fabrics that absorb IR more than others, and some of them reflect almost nothing. Like rubber, for example. So I guess you won't be able to play if you're dressed like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction... ;)

tfur said:
Infomercials aside, I cannot imagine anyone would play a driving game like this for more than 30 minutes. It really is a terrible use/example of the Natal interface.
But Natal's interface is superirorororororr!

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
what about him?

batman%20bebe%20leche.jpg

Busty

Banned
Seriously, I'm sure this isn't a big deal. There are probably lots of little bugs to be worked out of the tech.

However, if the first NATAL ttile to be released is a collection of mini games called...

Predominantly White Country Club: Summer Fun Day.

...then we might have a problem.

Penguin

Well I mean it was disproven in this thread, but I do wonder how Natal will work with less light sources.

I mean I assume most people don't live in well lit all white rooms.

gcubed

imagine if Charlie Murphy was using it

Penguin said:
Well I mean it was disproven in this thread, but I do wonder how Natal will work with less light sources.

I mean I assume most people don't live in well lit all white rooms.

to that point it isnt just Natal... when i want to use my ps3 eye i need to take freaking lamp shades off of lamps in my room

Top Bottom