• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan For You Season 4 |OT| - Thursdays 10pm on Comedy Central

GTI Guy

20953231_899043030242962_751593899901381124_n.jpg

arab

i attended the Q and A/S4 preview and i gotta say, the episode was incredible.

it was a follow-up on the pregnancy taxi where nathan and the cabbie are trying to set up a sleeper cell of bad drivers within uber to stop a new policy about pregnant riders getting free baby clothes if they give birth in the uber.

big ander

yep. On comedy bang bang he wouldn't specify what the episode was exactly, but said it started as something and turned into a huge sprawling thing that they couldn't stand to shorten.

as a result the way this season is set up there's the hour long "celebration" special this week, then for six weeks after a standard half-hour episode at 10/9c, and then the two-hour finale (which CC appears to be counting as episodes 7, 8, 9, and 10 on the season) at 9/8c on november 9th.

jay

I saw him live a week or two ago and got to see an episode and a chunk of a second one. The material was very good, but then he also made us watch the Bill Gates impersonators section of the commentary on the DVDs, which was kind of odd. Oh, and I am pretty confident I know what the finale is about and am not crazy about it conceptually.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
This is one of the funniest shows ever but I couldn't watch more than a few episodes 'cus it's way too awkward.

Bread

Banned
two hour season finale is going to be the television event of the year

guess i have to host a party and make all my friends watch it

Zubz

Banned
I can't wait for the revelation of what weird news stories were Nathan For You bits. Looks like we'll have to wait a week, but I'm fine with catching up with some legends first.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't even care if the special tonight ends up being mostly a clip show. I haven't watched the old episodes in a while.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Haha, is that the host of "The Hunk"?

Top Bottom